AZ Track day write up and pics. Evoms Rules!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 11:50 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
AZ Track day write up and pics. Evoms Rules!!!!!

I just wanted to drop a quick post about how these guys always go above and beyond the call of duty and to thank all of the guys that came out to help.
I organized a track day at PIR with my local club (Scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com) and NASA this past Sunday. Immediately after I posted info on the event, I received a call from Dan McGuire (Evo’s GM) asking if there was anything that they could do to help out.

Todd Z and John Bray had decided to (at the last minute as always ) take their 997TT to the Texas mile so part of their track support, trailer and tech support was going to be in TX and not AZ.
Not only they help sponsor the event, they hosted a meeting spot for our club members to meet prior to the track day so that we could caravan together. They brought out a crew of 4 techs headed by Joe Rekucki to make sure everything went smoothly with all of our cars. They spent all day tweaking people’s cars, checking tire pressures, tightening lug nuts, and asking people if they needed assistance. Chris Parvin (their camera guy) was there documenting the event with video and still cameras.
The event went perfect without any issues or accidents.
Check the link below for pics: (Keep checking it as there will be more)
SECC's 1st track day of the season @ PIR 10/7/07 - Page 13 - Scottsdale Exotic Car Club Discussion Forums
I want like to thank the whole Evoms crew that was there making it happen for us:
Todd and Jen Z
Mike Myers
Dan McGuire
Chris Parvin
Joe Rekucki
John Arzola
Zach
Kevin
Justin