We're doing Phoenix NBA All-Star Weekend in February for my bachelor party!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2008, 11:59 PM
DJ ILLusive is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb We're doing Phoenix NBA All-Star Weekend in February for my bachelor party!!!

Most of us have never been to the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, but I've heard the party scene has been developing thru the years. I'm already hearing buzz of all the All-star parties that will be poppin off, but what else is there to do?
We were thinking of staying at Indigo, Valley Ho, or Hyatt place in Scottsdale. We want to be close to where everything is(bars, clubs, titty bars), so if you guys have suggestions on places to stay, where to party at, and where all the hotties chill, it'd be much appreciated!
We are all 30-somethings who know how to have fun and party it up, but we do it grown folks style...so please don't suggest any ghetto-fab places!
I've done Vegas soo many times and we are all big hoops fans, so Phoenix for the all-star weekend was the obvious choice.
TIA!

Old 10-02-2008, 02:33 PM
MorePower4me is on a distinguished road
I'd stay at Gainey Ranch Hyatt. It's right in N. Scottsdale and IMO opinion the only place worth staying. I'd book soon though, it is a premiere place and that will be a popular weekend for folks with $$$.

If you need suggestions for anything else let me know, but the club thing isn't my scene, so I'll let an expert chime in.

Also, most of AZ is non-smoking, and it is very difficult to find a place worth going to light up, so leave the Cuban's at home.

Old 10-14-2008, 01:51 AM
AZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to beholdAZ997TT is a splendid one to behold
Scottsdale

Highly recommend the new W in Scottsdale. Great bar also close to several clubs.

Old 10-18-2008, 11:53 AM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by AZ997TT
Highly recommend the new W in Scottsdale. Great bar also close to several clubs.
+1 on the W

Old 10-19-2008, 04:50 PM
We ended up booking at the Indigo Hotel per my Scottsdale friend's advice. Have you guys stayed there? Supposedly its right near old Scottsdale where all the bars/nightlife is at.
What about the indoor gokarting spot over there. Have you guys been?

Old 02-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the party info., but we don't get in until Friday. Have you guys heard of this club American Junkie? Its supposed to be one of the hot, newer clubs in Scottsdale.
Holla if any of you are going to the All Star festivities or parties!

Old 02-16-2009, 11:14 AM
Aleksandr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 05997S
+1 on the W
+2 !

Old 02-19-2009, 12:30 AM
Just to follow up, we had a blast. All Star festivities, paintballing at Splatter Ranch, karting at F1...lap dances at Skins...Philly Cheesesteaks every day at PSC's. Good times.
We saw a bunch of NBA players and celebs around town. It was super cold at night and there's a huge police presence in Scottsdale. I dunno how you can get away with anything. Heard J-Rich got pulled over doing 55 over the speed limit with his 3yo son in the backseat. Dumba55.
I'll definitely come back to PHX.