Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin DB9 Mansory Project Completed

Old 12-19-2007, 01:46 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Aston Martin DB9 Mansory Project Completed

This car belongs to one of our local customers. We just recently completed this kit. We thought we might share few nice photos with you. Car has 20' Avus wheels with the full Mansory kit.

PM me for pricing.

Old 12-19-2007, 02:05 PM
pattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the rough
personally i liked it before... that bodykit is not for me

Old 12-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
That's ok everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thanks for your reply.

Old 12-19-2007, 03:28 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
thats very sexy, Id take that over a DBS IMO

Old 12-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Site Sponsor
Yeah I always thought it should have came with a more agressive or completed lower front valance on the front bumper from the factory. Felt like something was missing there.

Old 12-20-2007, 01:10 PM
DynamicMotoring is on a distinguished road
Good work!

Old 12-20-2007, 01:25 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Why get a DBS?, Jeremy clarkson says its not worth it if you compare it to the DB9 and in the drag race the bulky looking Vanquish S was infront of it.

To those who are getting a DBS, avoid the long wait and all that hassle just settle for a DB9 with a Mansory kit and flash the ecu and get a pair of drop in filters and call it a day.

Old 12-21-2007, 07:17 AM
msindi is on a distinguished road
I like it - very aggressive but not too tacky
Especially the rear diffuser

Old 12-21-2007, 07:32 AM
Site Sponsor
Thanks guys.

Old 12-26-2007, 03:56 PM
SteelCitySupra can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by pattymcfatty76
personally i liked it before... that bodykit is not for me
+1 ... the wheels look great though!

Old 12-27-2007, 08:14 AM
Site Sponsor
Yeah I love those wheels two even though they don't have much lip on them, they still look good.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
Know of anybody "flashing" a ECU for the Vantage ? For example ... throttle response is a bit slow ...

Old 12-27-2007, 10:15 AM
Site Sponsor
I might have something for you let me check and get back to via PM

Old 12-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Adismo is on a distinguished road
worthy attempt, but this is a one marque where less is more, sorry to say. the side intakes and black wheels, imo, do the car injustice. to each their own.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Banned
Turtle69 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
This car belongs to one of our local customers. We just recently completed this kit. We thought we might share few nice photos with you. Car has 20' Avus wheels with the full Mansory kit.

PM me for pricing.

This car is so sick and I can't wait to get one!!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Aston Martin DB9 Mansory Project Completed