Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

SICK White Aston pics on Bridge

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 03:48 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
SICK White Aston pics on Bridge

Closed down 6th Bridge in L.A. (6th & Alameda)

Old 02-27-2008, 03:50 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
very classy! i like!

Old 02-27-2008, 05:08 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
nice car plus it's white. but why bridge closed down?

Old 02-27-2008, 07:47 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Bridge close down so we could do photoshoot.

Old 02-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Banned
360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute360Forged has a reputation beyond repute
ummmmmmmm...

Old 02-27-2008, 07:50 PM
JT3
JT3 will become famous soon enoughJT3 will become famous soon enough
More pics with better angles...the M3 pics weren't all that exciting either.

The last pic turned out nicely though.

Old 02-27-2008, 07:53 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Interesting photos and beautiful car.

I'd like to comment if you don't mind. In the first photo, turn the wheel in the directly opposite direction and you will have a much more appealing photo.

The third and fourth pictures appear to have sensor dust or rain on the lens? Very minor clean up in Photoshop that shouldn't take more than 10 seconds.

The fourth picture I like the best though.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:32 PM
jchoice is on a distinguished road
I think that's my car actually and these are personal shots.

The bridge was closed down to shoot other cars and the final professional shots of those cars are absolutely stunning.

These aren't the professional shots from the bridge but here are a few photos a friend took some time ago:

Attached Images   
Old 02-27-2008, 11:03 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
nice.

Old 02-28-2008, 02:13 AM
Moogle is on a distinguished road
So I guess they only had to close down the bridge for 30 seconds?

Old 02-28-2008, 11:27 AM
When you see the final pics, you'll see why it was closed down all day.

These are just someone snapping some quick pics while the professional team was doing their work.

Last edited by jchoice; 02-28-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by jchoice
When you see the final pics, you'll see why it was closed down all day.

These are just someone snapping some quick pics while the professional team was doing their work.

It sucks that the people involved spent so much time, effort, and money on the shoot only to have one of the guests there take these shots and put them up before the campaign is released.

I sent you a PM, please read that and understand why I posted this up, no harm or intention was ment, you should know that.

Old 02-28-2008, 11:59 AM
Based on the PM, I can see that you actually were considerate of the shoot that was going on.

I appreciate the quick reply.

Old 02-28-2008, 12:07 PM
Of course.....

Old 02-28-2008, 12:09 PM
BTW, I took these shoots myself, but how I saw the car sitting there was how I took it, a quick snapshot thats all.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SICK White Aston pics on Bridge