Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Considering a used vantage and have a few ?s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 08:25 PM
mdiez1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by joaquin03
Thanks for all the info Mdiez1, your input is greatly appreciated...
No problem! Hope it helps!

Old 08-26-2008, 08:33 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome info Mdiez1! thank you.

I am also cross shopping between Nissan GTR and used AMV8. Styling wise, the AM is just amazing. Just wish it had a little more ooomph. I managed to get a ride in the new GTR - nice car but just no presence like the AM. The tire noise was borderline unbearable.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:08 PM
joaquin03 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sbkim
Awesome info Mdiez1! thank you.

I am also cross shopping between Nissan GTR and used AMV8. Styling wise, the AM is just amazing. Just wish it had a little more ooomph. I managed to get a ride in the new GTR - nice car but just no presence like the AM. The tire noise was borderline unbearable.
This is good to hear... while I'm not going to buy tomorrow, I am also torn between these two beautiful works of art. I do agree with you though, the styling on the AM is to die for... almost literally as I'm going to Iraq pretty soon, haha...

Old 08-26-2008, 09:14 PM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joaquin03
This is good to hear... while I'm not going to buy tomorrow, I am also torn between these two beautiful works of art. I do agree with you though, the styling on the AM is to die for... almost literally as I'm going to Iraq pretty soon, haha...
Best of luck in Iraq - hope to have you back safe enjoying either one of these cars.

Old 08-26-2008, 09:42 PM
mdiez1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sbkim
Best of luck in Iraq - hope to have you back safe enjoying either one of these cars.
Here here! Good luck out there and take care of yourself. The cars will be here waiting for you!

Old 08-26-2008, 10:53 PM
joaquin03 is on a distinguished road
haha thanks guys...

As far as preference goes, I hope a Meteorite Gray with black interior will be waiting somewhere...