Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

What is the warranty on vantage?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 09:57 AM
DrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura about
What is the warranty on vantage?

I turn 40 in a month, great excuse to get a vantage, wife probably wouldn't let it slide any other time! I'm looking at the 07-08's with low miles, wondering how long it will be under warranty. I just want to make sure its covered when I get it, so that if there is anything wrong that wasn't disclosed, I have coverage.

Any reasons not to get a low mileage 06?

Thanks

Old 08-30-2009, 09:30 AM
bubba is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DrScoles
I turn 40 in a month, great excuse to get a vantage, wife probably wouldn't let it slide any other time! I'm looking at the 07-08's with low miles, wondering how long it will be under warranty. I just want to make sure its covered when I get it, so that if there is anything wrong that wasn't disclosed, I have coverage.

Any reasons not to get a low mileage 06?

Thanks
Warranty is 3 years from the date of the vehicle's original purchase, and there is no mileage limit with the original warranty. Extended factory warranties are available which cover most "big ticket" items... again, no mileage limit.

I believe (about 90% certain) the seats in an '06 are narrower than those of '07 and newer cars. This is the only possible issue I can see to avoid an '06. FYI: I'm 6' - 180lbs and fit just fine in my '06. However, when larger friends ride in, or drive my V8V, it appears as if the seat is giving birth when they enter or exit the car.