Free Rapide Workshop Manual

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 11:34 AM
atlasone is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PtitsLU
Hi all,

I am progressing.
Has any of you already used this website: https://technicalhub.astonmartin.com/amtis/?

It seems we can get the WM for 100 GBP (1 day registration)

Thanks
You won't be allowed to purchase one. I created an account and tried to purchase the 1 day pass to download everything. Once you click on purchase it gives you this message:

SUBSCRIPTION APPROVAL REQUIRED

Approval is required before you are allowed to purchase the following subscription: Independent Business.

Please wait for confirmation of approval or notification that more information is required before approval can be granted.

Its been several months now and still no response.

Old 12-20-2020, 01:21 PM
M100AM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by atlasone
You won't be allowed to purchase one. I created an account and tried to purchase the 1 day pass to download everything. Once you click on purchase it gives you this message:

Approval is required before you are allowed to purchase the following subscription: Independent Business.

Please wait for confirmation of approval or notification that more information is required before approval can be granted.

Thanks. I guess we are back to hoping someone with a copy of the file from the original post would be willing to share.

Old 12-21-2020, 05:19 AM
corveight is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by M100AM
Thanks. I guess we are back to hoping someone with a copy of the file from the original post would be willing to share.
I have purchased as an individual twice. It does take a day for the to get back and approve though.

Old 12-27-2020, 12:36 AM
PtitsLU is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by atlasone

Thanks for all this
I did receive an email a day after telling me they cannot grant me approval and I cannot buy it as my account what for a professional. However, I am sure I did not register as a professional.
I will give it another try and keep you informed

Old 01-01-2021, 02:05 AM
kumayama is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for all this
I did receive an email a day after telling me they cannot grant me approval and I cannot buy it as my account what for a professional. However, I am sure I did not register as a professional.
I will give it another try and keep you informed
Looking forward to hear how it goes. I been thinking of that resource also. Looking for a Workshop manual for the DBS v12, would be worth it if one could download the WM.

Old 06-05-2021, 03:22 AM
Hello all
Ok so I confirm this link, for the Rapide, is an encyclopaedia: https://technicalhub.astonmartin.com/
It is just very complicated to understand how it works. Let me try to give you an explanation
  1. Create an account
  2. Check you are doing so as an "individual"
  3. Then reconnect as an "independent operator"
  4. Enter the VIN or just select your vehicle
  5. Click to subscribe for this vehicle
  6. Select the period of availability of the documentation. Plan for at least 1 day as the download of the information is extremely long
  7. In "Application field", select "Simple model"
  8. Then, in the list of options, go for the subscription for "Independent individual" in the column titled "Name". This is where I made a mistake multiple times. Each of my requests was rejected because I selected another option
  9. The request is sent and you will have to wait (24h in my case, during weekdays)
  10. Then, do not wait for an email as I did. Reconnect on the site and wait for a message in the inbox. You will find a message confirming the approval of your request and a link to pay
  11. Pay and then the access is immediate for the period you had selected
The download of the workshop manual is cumbersome, really. You need to open each and every page and download it. Pause for each step of the process to avoid downloading incomplete pages
For the Rapide, the final folder represents 2 Go of data

Good luck! Hope this will help some of you

Old 04-25-2023, 10:35 PM
EJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond repute
Hello all
Ok so I confirm this link, for the Rapide, is an encyclopaedia: https://technicalhub.astonmartin.com/
It is just very complicated to understand how it works. Let me try to give you an explanation
  1. Create an account
  2. Check you are doing so as an "individual"
  3. Then reconnect as an "independent operator"
  4. Enter the VIN or just select your vehicle
  5. Click to subscribe for this vehicle
  6. Select the period of availability of the documentation. Plan for at least 1 day as the download of the information is extremely long
  7. In "Application field", select "Simple model"
  8. Then, in the list of options, go for the subscription for "Independent individual" in the column titled "Name". This is where I made a mistake multiple times. Each of my requests was rejected because I selected another option
  9. The request is sent and you will have to wait (24h in my case, during weekdays)
  10. Then, do not wait for an email as I did. Reconnect on the site and wait for a message in the inbox. You will find a message confirming the approval of your request and a link to pay
  11. Pay and then the access is immediate for the period you had selected
The download of the workshop manual is cumbersome, really. You need to open each and every page and download it. Pause for each step of the process to avoid downloading incomplete pages
For the Rapide, the final folder represents 2 Go of data

Good luck! Hope this will help some of you
Did you end up downloading the workshop manual for Rapide?
How did it go?
Thanks!

Old 04-26-2023, 07:17 PM
UltraMarine is a jewel in the roughUltraMarine is a jewel in the roughUltraMarine is a jewel in the rough
I have the digital/interactive Rapide manual (not the cumbersome individual manual printouts you try to do with your 24hr access) if someone wants to try it out send me a private message and I can give you access so you can confirm in the thread that it works for you.

Last edited by UltraMarine; 04-26-2023 at 07:19 PM.
Old 04-27-2023, 07:00 AM
Originally Posted by EJ_Rapide
Did you end up downloading the workshop manual for Rapide?
How did it go?
Thanks!
Yes I did. It went the way I described itI have used it several times since then and it is definitely worth the money and time investment

Old 04-27-2023, 11:29 AM
EJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond reputeEJ_Rapide has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by UltraMarine
I have the digital/interactive Rapide manual (not the cumbersome individual manual printouts you try to do with your 24hr access) if someone wants to try it out send me a private message and I can give you access so you can confirm in the thread that it works for you.
PM sent. Thank you!

Old 10-28-2023, 06:47 AM
ARCUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Just new to the site, but looking for the Rapide WM.
Have a "cling clang' noise in a rear door, everything functional, but I have to solve this issue or it won't stay like that for long.
So the WM would help me understand how to remove the door panel.
I'll wait for the newbies 5 days for sending an MP..

Old 10-28-2023, 07:54 AM
UltraMarine is a jewel in the roughUltraMarine is a jewel in the roughUltraMarine is a jewel in the rough
Send me a private message. I'll hook you up

Originally Posted by ARCUS
Just new to the site, but looking for the Rapide WM.
Have a "cling clang' noise in a rear door, everything functional, but I have to solve this issue or it won't stay like that for long.
So the WM would help me understand how to remove the door panel.
I'll wait for the newbies 5 days for sending an MP..

Old 10-28-2023, 10:01 AM
ARCUS is an unknown quantity at this point
Tks I'll MP you in 5 days

Old 10-28-2023, 11:03 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
You can use visitor messaging…no wait

Old 10-28-2023, 11:43 AM
Yeah,. I think you can view my public profile and click 'visitor message' and leave a message there and I can reply to you