Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Help checking out a AM in Plainview, New York!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Jay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud ofJay_Davis has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by RHYNO
They have backed out! Even if they changed there mind I would not do buisness with Cat express, how can you trust a company like that. Can you imagine if something happened to my car, they do not care about customer service at all!

I have found another company that will ship my car but I have to wait until next week
Say they "have" backed out is like someone "has" robbed a bank. It happened, but it doesn't make it legal. If nothing else, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in their state so that anyone else running a check on these guys will see complaints against them.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:56 AM
RHYNO is on a distinguished road
Good news today!

Plycar transport has picked up my Aston!!!! As long as there is not tons of stops it should be here in a week. I'm getting excited.

Old 08-06-2010, 11:28 AM
ArnoldK. is on a distinguished road
Amazing. =)

Good luck, Ryan!

Old 08-21-2010, 10:35 AM
I got the call yesterday that my AM would be in Oroville so me and my sister drove across the border and met the trucker. He was a very nice guy and the transport truck they had was very nice. I would definitely use Plycar transport again. I picked up my Washington trip permit and drove to the USA side of the border. I got my title stamped and drove through to the Canadian side. I went into the building and filled out one piece of paper, they checked the VIN of the car and I paid my tax's/duty and I was on my way! The whole importation took 20 minutes

I can say the interior of my Vantage looks WAY better in person and the outside is stunning!! After driving for two hours I can say I'm very happy with my purchase and I'm really going to like this car. The sportshift is great, not jerky at all. What I'm alittle disappointed about is the sound of the exhaust, It's WAY to quiet for me! I have sent Stuart a email seeing if he can fix this for me lol. I'm sure your tired of reading so here are some pictures!!!!

Attached Images      
Old 08-21-2010, 10:39 AM
I also changed the MPH to KPH by holding down the trip button and read button for 3 seconds!! Thought I would let you guys know that this works.

Old 08-21-2010, 02:01 PM
ArnoldK. is on a distinguished road
Hahaha, wow. Feels so weird knowing that very car in those pictures I drove a few weeks ago, and now it's in Canada. Congratulations on the safe delivery, Ryan!