Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2010 rear lights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 02:04 PM
RPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by banton
I think that they actually look better on a darker colored car, as the contrast shows them in their best light, IMHO
I Agree...

Old 12-06-2010, 02:51 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
I think they look good on darker cars, but I think they especially go well with a silver car (yes, I'm biased). The silvery color of the lights blends with the silver paint well. I decided to get them after I saw them displayed on a silver Vantage on the AM site.

Old 12-06-2010, 02:53 PM
CRVETR has a spectacular aura aboutCRVETR has a spectacular aura about
I HOPE they look good on silver, as the car that I have my eye on is a '10 V8V Tungsten Silver (with red).

Old 12-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Michael 996TT will become famous soon enough
Ray Portilla - why are you parking your car in the living room?

Old 12-06-2010, 06:55 PM
RPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Michael 996TT
Lol my Dad told me the same, he said that nobody puts that much effort in having a nice garage. I agree it's kind of funny...

Old 12-10-2010, 12:34 AM
MikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant futureMikeR397 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Ray Portilla
Lol my Dad told me the same, he said that nobody puts that much effort in having a nice garage. I agree it's kind of funny...
I love the garage and will do the same when I have one.

Old 12-10-2010, 11:42 AM
DrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura aboutDrScoles has a spectacular aura about
How about some paint colored side markers? I'd love to get rid of the reflectors. Anyone make them?

Old 12-10-2010, 06:09 PM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
I HOPE they look good on silver, as the car that I have my eye on is a '10 V8V Tungsten Silver (with red).
See my picture earlier in the post......

Old 12-10-2010, 06:10 PM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DrScoles
How about some paint colored side markers? I'd love to get rid of the reflectors. Anyone make them?
+1 would love to do the same or at least a dark tint.....

Old 01-07-2011, 10:02 PM
rwpielet is on a distinguished road
Smile

Can the 2009's be changed out to the 2010 clear lights? What is involved? Any other differences between the '09 and '10 MY cars?
I have the clear tail-lamps on an 07, Vantage Roadster, Tungsten Silver; they look awesome!

Attached Images  

Last edited by rwpielet; 01-08-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:42 AM
nacelle is on a distinguished road
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Welcome to the AM board!

Old 01-08-2011, 07:09 AM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
I was going home from work as dusk was changing to dark and as luck would have it I got behind a black DBS. Of course I was in the BMW so I didn't want to get next to him and do the thumbs up thing so I just followed. It dawned on me how cool those clear tail lights look with the lights on and off. I don't think that you can go wrong with any color. The only time I may prefer the red tails is in a roadster with red interior. By the way, they definitely look good on silver cars.

Attached Images   
Old 01-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DrScoles
I searched for clear side markers a while back but came up empty. Clear looked good on a silver M Roadster I used to have and would go well with the clear tail lights. That said, the colored side markers don't clash with the clear tail lights IMO.

Old 01-10-2011, 12:57 AM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Michael 996TT
I am glad that someone else thought that too , what a beautiful setting, I can literally stay in the garage all day long, I hope I would get something similar someday, I live in a city, it's like living in NYC, so when I get a parking spot for rent, I HOLD ON to it as strong as possible lool

Old 01-10-2011, 06:53 AM
I forgot to mention that I have speakers too lol it makes wAxing a lot faster. I love to spend hours there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2010 rear lights