Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Nonfranchised AM parts source?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 12:34 PM
flinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to behold
Nonfranchised AM parts source?

Is anyone aware of a North American nonfranchised source for AM original equipment parts and fluids? I am aware of 2 in the UK (and there are probably more),astonmartinbits and aston martin parts UK. Explore, I was surprised by the relative bargains. It would be good if we had a similar NA source, even a scrap yard that dismantles AM cars.

Old 12-26-2010, 06:24 PM
flinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to behold
Used parts?

Is there anyone who makes a market scrapping Astons and reselling components in North America?

Old 12-26-2010, 08:06 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
what are you looking for specifically?
________
ECIGARETTES

Last edited by 007 Vantage; 08-24-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:35 AM
Old cars are to be restored, new cars are to be modified

Right now I am seeking a stamped sheet aluminum "rear undertray" from a V8V roadster to upgrade from the vacuum formed plastic panel on my V8V coupe. And I am trying to accomplish this and other changes to follow at reasonable cost.

Aston created a magnificent base with the V8V but have recognized refinement necessities to be competitive in this high image market niche. Examples can be seen in the desireable components and systems being engineered, developed and offered in their follow on Vantage products.

I would like to take advantage of Aston's efforts.