Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Average age here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 07:00 AM
millsjq has a spectacular aura aboutmillsjq has a spectacular aura about
I am 56, first Aston (6mo) I have had multiple Porsches and a couple of M3's but wanted something with a little more class.

Old 06-24-2011, 07:34 AM
cshsia is on a distinguished road
28, got this car when I turned 27.

Income definitely not in the proper demographic, but I figure out ways to maintain it in great condition without waste.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Banned
artlu will become famous soon enough
im 26...

Im 26.. just picked up my second Aston this week! A v12 Vantage carbon black edition... this compliments my Ferrari California and two range rovers and RS4... although I am 26, i've been trading stocks since im 14, and I started my first hedge fund at 18...

Old 07-05-2011, 06:43 PM
KidRacer is on a distinguished road
nice. lets see a pic of all these cars financial whiz kid.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:41 PM
nacelle is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by artlu
Im 26.. just picked up my second Aston this week! A v12 Vantage carbon black edition... this compliments my Ferrari California and two range rovers and RS4... although I am 26, i've been trading stocks since im 14, and I started my first hedge fund at 18...
let's see some car pics and the garage....

Old 07-06-2011, 10:23 AM
BLAM is on a distinguished road
Your either my hero, crack dealer or crack head- LOL!!!

Last edited by BLAM; 07-06-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:47 PM
maroli will become famous soon enoughmaroli will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by KidRacer
nice. lets see a pic of all these cars financial whiz kid.

there are definitely people in their late 20's out there with 7 figure incomes. Most of them are insanely smart prop traders, Private Equity/Hedge Fund guys, or mayyyyyybe investment bankers. Most investment bankers don't see 7 figures until they're at director level.......... Associates make 250k-350k, late twenties, early 30's.
VP's make around 700k, early to mid 30's.

He probably had some serious pre-existing connections to get into a hedge fund at such a young age, never mind being a hedge fund manager (which usually requires 10+ plus experience at a hedge fund, an MBA AND a CFA). I've no doubt that he's very bright and a whiz kid though, otherwise he wouldn't have lasted this long

Old 07-07-2011, 09:44 PM
ENV² is a jewel in the roughENV² is a jewel in the roughENV² is a jewel in the rough
I definetely shouldve gotten into hedge fund managing lol. 28 here and still not Aston. Prob wont see one til 35+

Old 07-08-2011, 07:35 AM
Originally Posted by ENV²
I definetely shouldve gotten into hedge fund managing lol. 28 here and still not Aston. Prob wont see one til 35+
haha, a lot of shattered illusions occur in finance. Are you willing to work, on average, 90 hour weeks? Sometimes more? You come in when you're sick, when your child has his/her birthday etc etc. My brother is an investment banker and it's no kind of life. That's why I'm going for the sales and trading side . You don't make as much, on average, (although the top traders make more than anyone), but it's only 60% of the hours. Also, for hedge fund management, you have to be gifted mathematically. Not just smart, but gifted.

Old 07-09-2011, 10:20 AM
brabham79 is on a distinguished road
31 and bought a used 07...so not a wild stretch here.
worked my *** off, no wife, no kids, and 2 jobs...i earned 'er

Old 07-19-2011, 09:56 AM
badpea(o(k is on a distinguished road
I am chiming in late here, but I am 37, 3 kids under 2 years old and one Aston Martin v8v. My Mercedes g500 was about 5 years ago, but my wife stole that away soon after purchase now I hardly get to drive it. B.

Old 08-03-2011, 11:59 PM
slo-mo is on a distinguished road
I'd like to hear from you...

Hey ARTLU. Please hit me up with an email if you don't mind - mrnabee@gmail.com - cool bro looking forward to it.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:36 AM
irvineboy is on a distinguished road
I just asked how old people are here, not how many cars you have. But good stuff if you actually did start your own hedge fund at the age of 18. What company if I'm looking to invest?

Old 08-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally Posted by slo-mo
Hey ARTLU. Please hit me up with an email if you don't mind - mrnabee@gmail.com - cool bro looking forward to it.
when he gets access to the internet in jail, I'm sure he'll hit you up . Check out the front page of this forum.

Old 08-04-2011, 10:28 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maroli
when he gets access to the internet in jail, I'm sure he'll hit you up . Check out the front page of this forum.
BTW, it was $2.3 mill, not $23 mill.

Jail nevertheless.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Average age here