Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Kasey and the DBS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 04:07 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Hater Blockers, red hair, freckles, tattoos, ripped jeans—she sort of reminds me of Lindsay Lohan. Not exactly what I envision when I think of the AM brand. I think I'll shut up now.

Old 06-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ptphotography
It's a good thing this wasn't my 100th shoot or you guys would put me out of business I shot this for a good friend who detailed the car and we both had the words elegant and classy in mind. She showed up with a few outfits of her own and that's what we had to use...
No offense intended Peter. Just feedback for the next time.

Old 06-14-2011, 08:33 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
I took a second look. The car looks amazing. The detail job was great and your photos are splendid. Sorry for the knocks on the mall chick. She just doesn't do the car our your photography justice.

Old 06-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by karlfranz
Hater Blockers, red hair, freckles, tattoos, ripped jeans—she sort of reminds me of Lindsay Lohan. Not exactly what I envision when I think of the AM brand. I think I'll shut up now.
oh man. my thoughts!!!

Old 06-15-2011, 08:45 AM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
Originally Posted by Racer_X
No offense intended Peter. Just feedback for the next time.
No worries. I know what you guys mean

Originally Posted by jaymoney
I took a second look. The car looks amazing. The detail job was great and your photos are splendid. Sorry for the knocks on the mall chick. She just doesn't do the car our your photography justice.
Thank you! The detail job was done 3 months ago, and the owner does keep the car pretty clean, but you cans still tell what an amazing job was done.

If you're in the Orlando area and need a true professional detailer shoot me a PM for his contact info.

Old 06-16-2011, 12:58 AM
donahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of lightdonahdi is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by QuantumN420
Is that Metorite Silver or Quantum Silver?
It's too dark for Metorite Silver.. I'm guessing Quantum..

Great job Peter, I like the pictures..

My only concern was "do not touch the paint!" lol

Old 06-17-2011, 09:58 PM
ptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really niceptphotography is just really nice
Here's some of just the DBS

Old 06-17-2011, 10:10 PM
BLAM is on a distinguished road
Stunning!!!

Old 06-17-2011, 10:16 PM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
WOW! Just goes to show you; these cars don't need any help.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:40 PM
film-student has a spectacular aura aboutfilm-student has a spectacular aura about
i liked them!

generally, the less clothes they have on, the less people complain :P

check out mine
http://www.flickr.com/photos/60656352@N08/