Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V8 Vantage Lowered

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2011, 07:25 PM
facialcrunch is on a distinguished road
Smile V8 Vantage Lowered

Hey guys. Just had my V8 Vantage lowered today and fitted with the RSC cats, exhaust and filters package. I thought I'd post a couple quick photos here. I also wanted to send a big thanks out to Stuart at RSC and the guys at Aston Martin Orlando. It's great to deal with knowledgeable professionals. My Vantage looks and sounds great and the ride is incredible!!! I highly recommend this package if you want to add a more aggressive sound and look to your ride. I've ordered a custom set of ADV.1 Track Spec rims that will be here in 6-8 weeks and should have the sport shift ECU remap in place in a week or two. I'll post some more/better photos when it's all complete. I definitely recommend RSC for all your modification needs. Thanks again Stuart!

Attached Images    
Old 10-28-2011, 08:06 PM
RPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to beholdRPVantage is a splendid one to behold
Look super nice. I also have the lowering springs and cats.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:21 AM
P-Gunna is on a distinguished road
Nice ride, very clean. Yeah Stuart is the man. All my parts come from him. I still need to get some springs though.

Do have any rubbing issues?

Old 10-29-2011, 09:03 AM
no rubbing issues yet and by the looks of things I doubt I will have any with the tires in the wells. As for the underneath... I'm sure speed bumps, etc. will be less friendly to me however it still looks like I have plenty of clearance. Just gotta be a bit more careful.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:45 AM
mingso is on a distinguished road
very nice, which adv1 ts did you go for? let me guess the 08ts

Old 10-29-2011, 10:00 AM
Nope. I went with the 5.0TS rims with brushed gunmetal center and gloss gunmetal outer. Pretty much like the ones on the gray Ferrari here:
http://www.adv1wheels.com/adv1wheels/trackspec.php
What do you guys think? I've also contemplated a matte/gloss black combo...

Old 10-29-2011, 02:37 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
Sorry I missed you and Stuart at the dealership. After Craig told me he was going to be working on your car, I tried to hang out as long as I could to see when you would show up and meet you. Unfortunately, our stomachs' growling got the best of us and we left around noon to do our standard Chipotle run prior to our drive back home to Melbourne.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:46 PM
danshill is on a distinguished road
Congrats! It looks good lowered. I've been looking at aftermarket wheels so I'm looking forward to seeing pics of yours with the new wheels.

Old 10-29-2011, 07:06 PM
mingso is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by facialcrunch
Nope. I went with the 5.0TS rims with brushed gunmetal center and gloss gunmetal outer. Pretty much like the ones on the gray Ferrari here:
http://www.adv1wheels.com/adv1wheels/trackspec.php
What do you guys think? I've also contemplated a matte/gloss black combo...
I think it will look awesome.I really like the concave wheels but my only concern is that the v8 cant get a great deal of concavity

Old 10-30-2011, 07:00 AM
boosting1bar is on a distinguished road
Looks great, I've got a few parts piling up in my garage that I need to get over there and let them put on my car as well. I was trying to wait until I had everything but I'm getting antsy and may just have to make 2 trips. I haven't been to the dealership in Orlando yet, it's sort of a pain trying to get there from Melbourne and get a ride back, I haven't lived here too long and don't know anyone to drive me back haha!

Old 10-30-2011, 07:18 AM
mingso - yeah I was wondering about the same concavity thoughts. Miguel at ADV.1 is awesome and did some photoshop work on a few photos of my car and I think it'ss look great. You do have me now looking at the 08TS though... LOL

Karl - Sorry I got to the dealership so late. I was supposed to get there a bit earlier but got caught up at work. Hope to meet you soon.

Old 10-30-2011, 07:19 AM
And yes I will be selling to OEM rims when I get the new ones. Just have to wait a while for the new ones to arrive. Can't PM anyone yet due to an anemic post count Sorry

Old 10-30-2011, 08:14 AM
11CayenneS will become famous soon enough
Hey guys. Just had my V8 Vantage lowered today and fitted with the RSC cats, exhaust and filters package. I thought I'd post a couple quick photos here. I also wanted to send a big thanks out to Stuart at RSC and the guys at Aston Martin Orlando. It's great to deal with knowledgeable professionals. My Vantage looks and sounds great and the ride is incredible!!! I highly recommend this package if you want to add a more aggressive sound and look to your ride. I've ordered a custom set of ADV.1 Track Spec rims that will be here in 6-8 weeks and should have the sport shift ECU remap in place in a week or two. I'll post some more/better photos when it's all complete. I definitely recommend RSC for all your modification needs. Thanks again Stuart!

Looks Amazing! So Orlando AM is mod friendly? They didnt try and raise a stink about warranty? If you dont mind me asking, all up what did this cost including the labor at AM Orlando?

Old 10-30-2011, 09:38 AM
They seem mod friendly to me. They actually carry and sell the RSC products there. Stuart was nice enough to drive all the way up from South Florida to personally deliver my parts and assure all went well. I believe he was helping to remap a supercharged Jaguar as well. Warranty talk never came up. All I know is the service guys were very experienced and knowledgeable about the mods and were really into it excited about the look and sound. I felt it was pretty reasonable cost-wise too. The install of the springs with alignment, cats, exhaust, filters, some brake work and full 10,000 mile service was $2,000.

Old 10-30-2011, 10:59 AM
boosting1bar is on a distinguished road
I felt it was pretty reasonable cost-wise too. The install of the springs with alignment, cats, exhaust, filters, some brake work and full 10,000 mile service was $2,000.
Wow, very reasonable! So they actually have RSC parts on hand there? I may have to stop by and check them out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: V8 Vantage Lowered