Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Photoshoot: Aston Martin DB9 | 21" Modulare H9 brushed with polished windows

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 11:51 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Photoshoot: Aston Martin DB9 | 21" Modulare H9 brushed with polished windows

Hello all,

Here is an Aston Martin DB9 coupe with a set of 21” Modulare H9 hidden hardware 3-piece forged wheels. The wheels are 21x9 front and 21x10.5 rear, mated to Toyo Proxes T1-R 255/30/21 and 295/25/21 tires, and are finished in a special brushed finish with high polish windows and register.

Enjoy the pics!!

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 01-25-2012, 12:07 PM
CJPatel has a spectacular aura aboutCJPatel has a spectacular aura about
VERY nice! Im impressed by that wheel, looks amazing. Congrats!

Old 01-25-2012, 12:50 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Me too. I like the colour and the subtle offset on the angle of the spokes. _Just_ an little different.

Old 01-25-2012, 01:04 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Lovely wheels. Excellent photography (really). I gather though the ride quality must suffer. I think these wheels with a higher profile tire in say 20 or even 19's would look just as nice. I prefer the "hardware" hidden on the three piece wheels (so last decade). They look as expensive as the car they are on!

Old 01-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys for the feedback!!

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 01-25-2012, 04:23 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Aston Curious
Me too. I like the subtle offset on the angle of the spokes. _Just_ an little different.
Interestingly, that's exactly what I don't like on these wheels. I like symmetry in wheels. That's one reason I don't like the latest Pagani wheels on the Huayra or the wheels on the McClaren Merc.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:35 PM
HATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of lightHATTRICK is a glorious beacon of light
...that is one sexy *****.

Old 01-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Former Vendor
CharlesAfter will become famous soon enough
I came in here thinking 21"s might be too big but damn do those look good!

Old 01-25-2012, 08:10 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Interestingly, that's exactly what I don't like on these wheels. I like symmetry in wheels. That's one reason I don't like the latest Pagani wheels on the Huayra or the wheels on the McClaren Merc.
Didn't say I'd get 'em myself lol. I was looking at them again though and found myself wondering whether the offset was going in the 'right' direction. The offset conveys a sense of motion even when the car is stopped. But the way the current spokes slant it looks like the wheels are set to move in reverse if you understand what I mean. Wondering if it would look better for them to be set up 'implying' forward motion.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:39 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Wow!!! That is simply stunning!

Old 01-27-2012, 07:33 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
wow that looks amazing!

Old 01-27-2012, 08:55 PM
911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of
You have excellent taste, sir!

Old 01-28-2012, 07:19 AM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice wheels for a beautiful car.
I visited the local Aston dealer and the sales guy was appalled when I told him I would put on aftermarket wheels if I bought a DB9.

Old 01-28-2012, 07:26 AM
nacelle is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Aston Curious
Didn't say I'd get 'em myself lol. I was looking at them again though and found myself wondering whether the offset was going in the 'right' direction. The offset conveys a sense of motion even when the car is stopped. But the way the current spokes slant it looks like the wheels are set to move in reverse if you understand what I mean. Wondering if it would look better for them to be set up 'implying' forward motion.
Good observation... might look better moving forward... but they are some of the nicer wheels I've seen in awhile.

Old 07-29-2014, 10:15 AM
Basic Sponsor
Thanks for the replies guy!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Photoshoot: Aston Martin DB9 | 21" Modulare H9 brushed with polished windows