Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Definitive Aston Martin Buyers Guide -update.

Old 07-31-2012, 02:17 PM
sunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond repute
Don't have my update yet...I ordered from Sceptre originally also...assume it's going to be in the mail soon? Grant great book and thanks for writing it!

Old 07-31-2012, 02:33 PM
Patrick B is on a distinguished road
I've ordered mine from Amazon about 1 week ago....looking forward to receiving it.

Am I correct in assuming that the book (as shipped) from Sceptre / Amazon will still require the latest update PDF?

Patrick

Old 07-31-2012, 04:35 PM
Grant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really nice
Hi Malibu (Patrick) and Racer X glad you got it ok - cheers guys

Hi Sunir, they are working from the earlier orders forward, but if you pop me your address I'll chase it through for you.

Originally Posted by Patrick B View Post
I've ordered mine from Amazon about 1 week ago....looking forward to receiving it.
Am I correct in assuming that the book (as shipped) from Sceptre / Amazon will still require the latest update PDF?
Patrick
Hi Patrick, originally the update was for everyone who purchased the first three editions, so it includes pages from your 4th edition book. As Aston launched two new models after the book was printed, I also took the opportunity to include the very latest on the V12 Vantage Roadster and specifically the Vanquish - as this is next generation. This will also be emailed through to you over the next few weeks, so your information is fully up-to-date.
G

Old 07-31-2012, 06:21 PM
black penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant futureblack penguin has a brilliant future
Any plans for a digital version?

Old 08-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Grant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really niceGrant3 is just really nice
Originally Posted by black penguin View Post
Any plans for a digital version?
Love your V12 Vantage... very nice

There will be a digital version eventually but not for long while unfortunately. Anyway, it's good to hold a real book in your hands and then you get updates digitally, so the best of both worlds

Old 08-01-2012, 06:40 PM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Thanks to this thread, I just ordered this book off Amazon....can't wait to read it!

Old 08-02-2012, 08:50 AM
Banned
sabrinadaisy is on a distinguished road
will you share with us?

Old 08-15-2012, 05:54 PM
gekko will become famous soon enoughgekko will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Aston.Ca View Post
added a plane to his stable of 'budget' toys ...

haha just saw this today . . . no, it's more like I traded the Aston for the following . . .

(Got my update also - Thanks Grant)

Old 08-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
^^^ Lol, had fun putting that together. Tell the truth tho ... you flew that puppy over to London

Old 08-16-2012, 11:57 AM
gekko will become famous soon enoughgekko will become famous soon enough
Not brave enough to drive on your narrow city roads - - love my rims too much!

It was more like . . .

Old 08-16-2012, 03:41 PM
sunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond repute
Every time I'm in London for the first few days...I am always getting so close to being run over by looking the wrong way for traffic! Then I curse in a ****ney east London accent like a disgruntled charecter out of a Guy Richie film lol

Grant no worries mate...will they get to me eventually then? As long as the updates don't involve, DB9, DBS, or V12V I'm okay with waiting Cheers!

Old 08-16-2012, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by gekko View Post
Not brave enough to drive on your narrow city roads - - love my rims too much!
I hope you had a good time in the UK and at least you didn't hire one of these...

Old 08-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by sunir View Post
Every time I'm in London for the first few days...I am always getting so close to being run over by looking the wrong way for traffic! Then I curse in a ****ney east London accent like a disgruntled charecter out of a Guy Richie film lol

Grant no worries mate...will they get to me eventually then? As long as the updates don't involve, DB9, DBS, or V12V I'm okay with waiting Cheers!
Hi Sunir, just pop me your email address and I'll send it myself, the latest update includes the V12 Roadster and Vanquish, plus 4th edition updates for those who purchased the earlier editions.

Old 08-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by Grant3 View Post
I hope you had a good time in the UK and at least you didn't hire one of these...

which one the car or the girl??? ... Look at the little cygnet...looks so tough haha!

Old 08-16-2012, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Grant3 View Post
Hi Sunir, just pop me your email address and I'll send it myself, the latest update includes the V12 Roadster and Vanquish, plus 4th edition updates for those who purchased the earlier editions.
cheers mate... it's [email protected]

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Definitive Aston Martin Buyers Guide -update.

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.