Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

I've Been Busy!! LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
I've Been Busy!! LOL

So lately as the title states, I've been busy..sry to those of you who have been sending me PM's and I haven't replied yet, just haven't had time to sit down and read through the concerns...none-the-less, I will get to it!

On another note, thought I'd share one of my latest projects..hehe lets just say the James Bond Optional Floatation Device was not turned on!

Velocity Automotive Performance Limited

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9
Office: (1)250-485-5126
Email: Tuning@VelocityAP.com

www.velocityap.com

Old 09-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Wow! What did they do??? Take it out on the Decarie in a heavy downpour and then leave it in the garage for a couple months (after the tow back home)?

Old 09-04-2012, 09:49 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Ooops!

Great photos.

Old 09-05-2012, 04:30 AM
Racer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud ofRacer_X has much to be proud of
Wow, now that's a project!

Old 09-05-2012, 06:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Irish07@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
hehe..about 4 weeks ago there was a hard rain fall, few small underpasses couldn't drain out fast enough..client drove through one of these flooded pass's and didn't think it was deep..well he drove in at 40kph and car stopped half way up the front wheels in water.

Happened on a Thursday, we got the car late Friday, I jumped to gut the interior on the Monday before mold set in..for the insurance took a week to make up there mind what they wanted me to do as step 1(process), ..so water was in the engine for about 1 week, estimator came in and I drained 18L of fluid from the engine, then after another week insurance gave me the go to strip the engine to be sent out for honing.. the cyl sleeves are what's rusted, doesn't take long!

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9

www.velocityap.com

Old 09-05-2012, 06:35 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
WOW! Note to self: stay out of water puddles!

Old 09-05-2012, 07:30 AM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by irish07
hehe..about 4 weeks ago there was a hard rain fall, few small underpasses couldn't drain out fast enough..client drove through one of these flooded pass's and didn't think it was deep..well he drove in at 40kph and car stopped half way up the front wheels in water.

Happened on a Thursday, we got the car late Friday, I jumped to gut the interior on the Monday before mold set in..for the insurance took a week to make up there mind what they wanted me to do as step 1(process), ..so water was in the engine for about 1 week, estimator came in and I drained 18L of fluid from the engine, then after another week insurance gave me the go to strip the engine to be sent out for honing.. the cyl sleeves are what's rusted, doesn't take long!
Just one bent rod?

Old 09-05-2012, 07:35 AM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Ouch! Great photos.

Seriously, Montreal's a rough town: rabid students, floods, bits of concrete raining from the sky, anarchists shooting up the PQ - what's next?

Old 09-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Just one bent rod?
Visually just 1 bent rod, I've striped the block and everything has been sent out to are machine shop to be measured..for we don't have the ness tools on hand in shop..with a new wrist pin there going to measure all the rods and compare to spec, anything out of spec will be replaced with new AM parts..same goes for the valvetrainn measured and recorded

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9

www.velocityap.com

Old 09-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by spinecho
Ouch! Great photos.

Seriously, Montreal's a rough town: rabid students, floods, bits of concrete raining from the sky, anarchists shooting up the PQ - what's next?
LOL..Correction: Seriously, Montreal's a rough town: Naked rabid students, floods, bits of concrete raining from the sky, anarchists shooting up the PQ - what's next?

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06...25_568x462.jpg

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9

www.velocityap.com

Old 09-05-2012, 08:19 AM
flinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to beholdflinder is a splendid one to behold
Women, don't you just love'em. Even the average ones have good points.

Old 09-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Originally Posted by irish07

Ha! Knew it! Gota love the QC laissez-faire approach to infrastructure.

Old 09-06-2012, 10:47 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
So whats the bill on this job - yikes!

Old 09-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Basic Sponsor
Going into the job, insurance wanted a "worst case" estimate, $69K inc engine/various ecu's/harness's.. That's reduced for now, I salvaged the body harness by getting it soaked with WD-40 before corrosion set in, and the engine was requested to be sent out by the insurance for machining and for me to do all the building

214 Maple Ave.
Oliver, B.C
Canada V0H 1T9

www.velocityap.com