Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 06-24-2013, 02:46 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ^^^ thanks for posting a pic of that beauty!

Just wondering if I'll ever actually get to see this car? Can you share where you are? Region maybe? I understand you don't want to post where the car will actually live. Would love to see it in the flesh is all.....

Here's my pic:

Attached Images  
Old 06-24-2013, 09:20 PM
jj525 is on a distinguished road
The car will go to Houston for type certification and then on to Pebble Beach. I'll probably stay in California for a week after Pebble and then will ship it back to Virginia. Any of those work?

Old 06-24-2013, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by LRDog
Just wondering if I'll ever actually get to see this car? Can you share where you are? Region maybe? I understand you don't want to post where the car will actually live. Would love to see it in the flesh is all.....

Here's my pic:

I like what you've done with your intake. I've got an engineering firm looking into a carbon fiber intake. No word yet.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:20 AM
WG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura aboutWG_moots has a spectacular aura about
When is it going to be in Houston?

I'd love to see it in the flesh, I live just a couple of miles from the AM dealership.

Old 06-25-2013, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by WG_moots
When is it going to be in Houston?

I'd love to see it in the flesh, I live just a couple of miles from the AM dealership.
I am expecting delivery to Houston the week of July 8th. FYI the dealer is not authorized to do the type certification, this must be done by an EPA approved ICI.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:14 AM
astongirl is on a distinguished road
Glad to see this AM thread.... Not too many online... I received my V8 Vantage in January and couldn't be happier! Will post pictures soon....

Old 07-03-2013, 08:11 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jj525
The car will go to Houston for type certification and then on to Pebble Beach. I'll probably stay in California for a week after Pebble and then will ship it back to Virginia. Any of those work?
northern VA, by chance? if so, i'd love to get a chance to see and hear it if you're willing.

i'm sure i'll be seeing one or two during the Centenary in London in a couple weeks, but i'm sure they'll be stationary and only on cordoned display.

Originally Posted by astongirl
Glad to see this AM thread.... Not too many online... I received my V8 Vantage in January and couldn't be happier! Will post pictures soon....
we've got a small, but active group of owners on this forum. also a few AM techs that provide a wealth of information.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:33 PM
rotary rocket has a spectacular aura aboutrotary rocket has a spectacular aura about
Just picked up an V8V. I love the sleek lines of AM and always wanted one. Finally got one.

Attached Images  
Old 07-03-2013, 08:32 PM
karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !karlfranz Is a GOD !
^^^^ You do know you're supposed to park between those white lines, not across them, right? LOL

PS love all of the doughnut markings on the pavement behind the car! Those weren't yours, were they?

Old 07-05-2013, 03:53 PM
My V8V....

Here is a picture of my V8V

Attached Images  
Old 07-06-2013, 09:18 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
^^ fixed it for ya :

Cars and Coffee this morning:

Attached Images  
Old 07-06-2013, 09:44 AM
There is no better looking ragtop ever built!

Old 07-06-2013, 03:44 PM
Thanks LRDog ;-) I'll probably take mine out for a spin this evening so I can ride witg the top down. It's been too hot and humid midday during the past few days in Miami.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:52 AM
Couple more from C&C by photog Ron Rigby:

Attached Images     
Old 07-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Wheels Across the Pond Event - March 2013 - Jupiter, FL.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	AM3.jpg
Views:	4243
Size:	607.0 KB
ID:	258608  

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!