Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 03-19-2016, 11:53 AM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner View Post
Well, you are still not wrong. Those are factory wheels (Lightning), available in silver and anthracite.
Oh, did I misunderstand? When you said "new wheels" I took that as a literal reference to the wheels. Or were you speaking euphemistically and saying you got a new car?

Either way, I've never seen those on another Aston (that I recall) and they look great.

Old 03-19-2016, 12:12 PM
telum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IbisRider View Post
Oh, did I misunderstand?
You implied that they're aftermarket wheels in your post, he said they're OEM I've never seen them either, I assumed they're aftermarket, too!

Old 03-19-2016, 12:17 PM
IbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant futureIbisRider has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by telum01 View Post
You implied that they're aftermarket wheels in your post, he said they're OEM I've never seen them either, I assumed they're aftermarket, too!
Oh, I got that part. I'm just not sure if he meant those are new wheels on his current car or if the whole car is new.

My initial assumption was that he was talking about the wheels, and I assumed further that they were aftermarket cuz not many people buy new wheels that are OEM, and cuz I'd never seen that style on an AM.

Old 03-19-2016, 12:23 PM
telum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IbisRider View Post
Oh, I got that part. I'm just not sure if he meant those are new wheels on his current car or if the whole car is new.

My initial assumption was that he was talking about the wheels, and I assumed further that they were aftermarket cuz not many people buy new wheels that are OEM, and cuz I'd never seen that style on an AM.
oh my bad... sorry, it's one of those rare days where I relax and go three sheets to the wind lol

I believe he's had the car for a while, the wheels are new or new to him. I think he's got three Astons in that garage of his... I'm sure he'll fill us in when he's back online lol

But yeah, I hadn't seen those wheels before either

Old 03-19-2016, 12:47 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
The wheels are new to the car, and they are AM wheels, sized for DB9 or Vantage.

Old 03-20-2016, 08:09 PM
Texas F1 will become famous soon enough
Bluebonnets are out in Central Texas.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8O4A2890-3.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	443225   Click image for larger version

Name:	8O4A2909-2.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	928.6 KB
ID:	443226   Click image for larger version

Name:	8O4A2915-2.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	806.2 KB
ID:	443227  
Old 03-21-2016, 07:11 AM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
So jealous of your weather haha

Old 03-23-2016, 03:42 PM
STILCARS will become famous soon enough
Hello from Barcelona (Spain).

My Aston Martin V8 Vantage & Niche Road wheels 20"

Aston Martin Owners Club Spain

Regards!

Old 03-23-2016, 03:45 PM
handyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to behold
Love Bacelona was visiting a few years back... Beautiful car, that is how I want mine to look like when I am done with it :-)

Old 03-23-2016, 07:57 PM
PK_Vantage is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by STILCARS View Post
Hello from Barcelona (Spain).

Regards!

Nice int./ext. color combo.

I like your choices in mods.

You have impeccable taste.

BTW, most be nice to get to ride her everyday...

Old 03-24-2016, 07:45 AM
ArtB is a jewel in the roughArtB is a jewel in the roughArtB is a jewel in the rough
Had some clear bra installed and some accents. New Vertini wheels installed a few weeks back but this was the first sunny day I got to take a picture with it all together.

Old 03-24-2016, 07:48 AM
ArtB is a jewel in the roughArtB is a jewel in the roughArtB is a jewel in the rough
[QUOTE=STILCARS;4491569]Hello from Barcelona (Spain).

Regards

Gorgeous combination!

Old 03-25-2016, 10:00 PM
007JB is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 03-26-2016, 06:56 AM
Originally Posted by smogclinic View Post

Man that looks Great!

Old 03-26-2016, 09:09 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Nice plate, a year ago I apliied for the same plate. But I was not the new California legacy plate. The DMV website said it was not available how did you get it?
Ron

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.