Notices
Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Old 05-17-2016, 12:10 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Jeff_335i View Post
First Cars and Coffee event of the year. May 1 - 45 degrees and raining. At least now I know the windshield wipers, heated seats, and defroster work
Are those aftermarket LED markers you have? if so where'd you get them? easy swap?

Old 05-17-2016, 12:19 PM
telum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n View Post
Are those aftermarket LED markers you have? if so where'd you get them? easy swap?
They're on eBay. Test before you install, I got a bad one. They're a pain to install.

Old 05-17-2016, 09:47 PM
Jeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to beholdJeff_335i is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by shootermcgav1n View Post
Yes, aftermarket from ebay. Here's a thread all about them: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...k-markers.html

The installation isn't too hard but could be if you try to shortcut it. I removed the front wheels and fender liners, and used a flex-head 10mm wrench to remove and install the nuts that hold the lights in place. With the fender liners removed I could see the nuts that had to be removed from the lights, and pull the bumper cover forward slightly, which made it a lot easier than trying to do it by feel with one of my giant hands wedged into the tiny space between the liner and bumper. Since telum01 got a bad light, I tested mine prior to installation by plugging them into one of the footwell light sockets to make sure they worked. Also, since the LED units have polarized connectors, and can be connected with reverse polarity which makes them not work, I checked the car's light socket with an ohm meter to find out which side was ground so I could get the polarity correct the first try.

Old 05-20-2016, 04:10 AM
Aston40 is a jewel in the roughAston40 is a jewel in the roughAston40 is a jewel in the roughAston40 is a jewel in the rough
Hallo I am new here so let me try and post pictures.

Just washed. Vantage V8 2006 model 27000km since new.

Sexy behind.

On the race track.

Racetrack fun day<br/>

Old 05-20-2016, 04:30 AM
handyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to beholdhandyman2009 is a splendid one to behold
Very nice and welcome to the forum

Old 05-20-2016, 06:45 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
love it man a JHB car!! love the sise of the humble properties in South Africa, compared to the garaging i have seen that some blokes have to endure on mud island.

Welcome Aston 40

Be sure to look me up when you get to the green calm paradise we call Cape Town

Old 05-22-2016, 05:02 PM
spikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nicespikemd is just really nice
Sunday drive

Out for a drive with some Aston owners and a few others. We had 2 911s, a GTR, Aventador, M5, R8, V8V, V12Vs, DB9 007 edition, Z3 M roadster and a mustang. Awesome morning.

Old 05-22-2016, 06:18 PM
sierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nicesierraV12V is just really nice
Great day for a drive, thanks again for the invite!

Old 05-23-2016, 08:18 AM
telum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond reputetelum01 has a reputation beyond repute
awesome group you've got there!

Old 05-23-2016, 03:06 PM
mindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to allmindscape9 is a name known to all
I got a chance to check out 1 of only 2 AM Vulcans in the US this weekend and it is truly an amazing car. After seeing the DB11 last month, you can see a bit of how the design tech flowed between the two. Enjoy!

Old 05-23-2016, 03:12 PM
sunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond repute
AM Vulcan is INSANE!!! Love it. Proper continuation of the legendary One-77

Old 05-23-2016, 11:51 PM
mrgylex is on a distinguished road
a work in progress...

12' V8 Vantage with full custom exhaust, intake kit, & Bypass Pipes. ECU tune. Oil Bypass & race clutch. B&O Sound system, H&R springs. v12 skirts. Clear Bra Vinyl. Plan on doing rear wheel spacers shortly...

Old 05-23-2016, 11:57 PM
sunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond reputesunir has a reputation beyond repute
V8 Vantage represents a tremendous value now in the pre-owned market. What a great looking car for the money some of the 2006-2010 models are going for they still look great and are superb daily driveable exotics!!

Old 05-24-2016, 01:05 PM
Damn, Sunir. Thanks for the invite :/

Old 05-24-2016, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by telum01 View Post
Damn, Sunir. Thanks for the invite :/
Man I never get any invites !!! Hahaha

Wish I was there to see the Vulcan! I know they had that over at Road Atlanta the last couple days. Randy Pobst was likely doing some testing. That car looks amazing!!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Quick Reply: Official Aston Martin Picture Thread!

Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.