Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

The Aston Martin Vanity Plate Photo Thread

Old 12-26-2012, 10:18 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
The Aston Martin Vanity Plate Photo Thread

Strange...I could not find a Vanity Plate thread here on the Aston forum, so if one exists - please excuse the re-post. If one doesn't exist, then let's see what clever plates you've come up with for your Aston!

I'll start - mine confuses a lot of people...they think I own a restaurant in town. However the Ace Cafe is where the cool kats hang out in London and of the Rockers / Mods fame with motorcycles. "Ton Up, Boyz"

Old 12-26-2012, 11:18 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
A buddy of mine suggested 'NOTAJAG' as one, we were driving my DB back from just buying it in Florida... After several gas fill ups folks asking me if it was a Jaguar... He came up with that tag. I didnt use it though, I thought of a few myself ... 'AML OMG' or 'WTF 007' or 'ASTONDB' or 'NICE AST' ....

I never used any though, don't have a vanity plate...

Old 12-27-2012, 07:38 AM
wem
wem is a jewel in the roughwem is a jewel in the roughwem is a jewel in the rough
Here is mine...I can tell when people get it when I see them taking cellphone pictures at traffic lights.

Attached Images  
Old 12-27-2012, 09:52 AM
4pipes will become famous soon enough4pipes will become famous soon enough
Mine is "DAB DBS".

Old 12-27-2012, 10:47 AM
Aston502 will become famous soon enough
Wheels

Duane, those wheels look seriously good. I'm an original kind of guy but those are tempting. Sorry to be off topic. I've seen the Ace Cafe on the Cafe Racer show.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:13 PM
scottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura aboutscottblack has a spectacular aura about
Mine is a "T" tag in Texas and reads: AMV12V.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:15 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 4pipes
Mine is "DAB DBS".
4pipes is that supposed to be BAD DBS ?

Duane bud your ferocious dog is guarding your Vantage with unyielding viscious loyalty only the canine of a true car enthusiast could have!

Old 12-27-2012, 03:33 PM
drcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond reputedrcollie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sunir
Duane bud your ferocious dog is guarding your Vantage with unyielding viscious loyalty only the canine of a true car enthusiast could have!
He thinks he's going for a ride. He is not allowed in the Aston, his 'wheels' are the Toyota Tacoma where he gets to hang out the window and do dog stuff as the world goes by...lol..

Old 12-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Aston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really niceAston.Ca is just really nice
Mine reads MLC V8V and I thought that would be easier for people to decipher than it has turned out to be. I.e. when you see a middle aged guy in an exotic, what is your first assumption abt why he bought it?

Old 12-27-2012, 07:00 PM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Aston.Ca
Mine reads MLC V8V and I thought that would be easier for people to decipher than it has turned out to be. I.e. when you see a middle aged guy in an exotic, what is your first assumption abt why he bought it?
I get it. But you're not driving a red convertible, so others might be confused

Old 12-27-2012, 07:11 PM
kba
kba is on a distinguished road
My plate is "WOT" for wide open throttle.

Old 12-27-2012, 08:18 PM
DetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud ofDetomasoGTS74 has much to be proud of
It is great to watch the responses at lights when someone actually gets it. Perhaps 10% of the public even knows its an Aston!

Attached Images  
Old 12-27-2012, 08:21 PM
groutguy has a spectacular aura aboutgroutguy has a spectacular aura aboutgroutguy has a spectacular aura about
Mine is "4 PLAY"

Old 12-27-2012, 08:24 PM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by DetomasoGTS74
It is great to watch the responses at lights when someone actually gets it. Perhaps 10% of the public even knows its an Aston!
I like it!

Old 06-18-2019, 08:29 AM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
My new one:

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Aston Martin Vanity Plate Photo Thread