Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

What's the deal with the color "Pearl White - Porsche"?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 07:50 PM
Aston22 is an unknown quantity at this point
09 Porsche pearl White Aston Martin Vantage

I finally found a Pearl white Vantage last year. I had heard that there was one kicking around. It was a stroke of luck when it came up for sale. The salesman at the dealership knew I was looking for a white Vantage so when he said he came across a Pearl white one I was pretty excited. I was even more excited when I found out it had a tan and white 2 tone interior. I debated on wheels for a while finally found a style I liked through BC Forged in Brushed Black. Loving the car couldnt be happier with it. Its hard to get pictures that do the color justice.

09 Porsche Pearl White Vantage

Old 06-23-2017, 04:05 PM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
It's not going to be my first choice that colour, .....

Old 06-23-2017, 04:51 PM
Not for everybody. The great thing about the car collectors world is the difference in style and opinion. But the general opinion on the car from lost people is beautiful. But then again I didn't buy for anybody but myself.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo499.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	367.4 KB
ID:	478833  
Old 06-23-2017, 05:49 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
That picture makes it look like Morning Frost.

I've seen Pearl White listed as a 2008 color, but not a Porsche Pearl White

http://gtcarlot.com/colors/Aston+Martin/V8+Vantage/

Old 06-23-2017, 10:13 PM
I've seen the pearl
White it's not a creamy white like mine. I'm still waiting on the original build sheet but I was told this was ordered with particular paint code.

Old 06-24-2017, 01:22 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
There was one for sale in Colorado about a year ago that was a supposed one off creamy pearl with [my guess] gold pearl, looked alot like that last picture. Looks like it takes on a few shades depending on the light so it's a good possibility it was your color. It definitely wasn't anything I'd seen before.

Old 06-24-2017, 09:05 AM
Yah online I've seen a coupe that looks like the same color with black interior as well as a convertible. Once I get the build sheet I'll have more info. My friend has 1970 RSR wide body Porsche that cream white ( not pearl ). Dude by side the shade and and tint looks identical

Old 06-25-2017, 02:14 AM
cadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the roughcadman is a jewel in the rough
nice
my moms ford ka in the uk is that colour, makes it look like a supercar, lol

Old 09-24-2019, 08:31 AM
Awdition is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Aston22
Yah online I've seen a coupe that looks like the same color with black interior as well as a convertible. Once I get the build sheet I'll have more info. My friend has 1970 RSR wide body Porsche that cream white ( not pearl ). Dude by side the shade and and tint looks identical
Resurrecting an old thread.

This is a beautiful color - especially on a sunny day. If you ever need the paint code at a body shop, it is a DuPont paint, code AST1265D (confirmed by AML Gaydon) - and yes it is a Porsche paint - 'Pearl White'.

Old 09-24-2019, 10:16 AM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
GU

Look similar to my Flying Spur. Bentley calls this color porcelain.

Old 09-24-2019, 01:53 PM
brightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond reputebrightoncorgi has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen a few AM's painted in Porsche specific metallic colors. Both do metallic colors quite well.

Old 09-24-2019, 02:48 PM
Ellipsis is on a distinguished road
I eventually wrapped my car in satin pearl white and put some Brixton Forged wheels in bronze. Then sold the car for a loss. The verdict is, the color is beautiful and i shouldn't have covered it up.

Old 09-24-2019, 04:46 PM
Awdition is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep, it’s beautiful as is...but you still did a really nice job with the wheels and black features. Sorry you sold it at a loss though...Someone got lucky!