Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

AM of Washington goings on...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 07:52 AM
jaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to beholdjaymoney is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by FatFrank
Jay,
They are about 500 miles away from me, but do seem to have a much larger selection than the Chicago dealership that is 'only' 200miles away. I am a little uncertain as my interest may be being fueled by there being so many great articles about the 12c at the same time as my 9 is covered up in the garage for the winter. I will wait until I get my car out after winter, and if I still feel the same way after I've given the 9 it's first wax of the year, I will give McLaren Philly a call - or may even take the 9 for a drive over there.

How did you find insuring your 12c versus your Aston? The quote I got from Hagerty seemed about twice as much per year for me

FF
My agent told me that my rate is based on replacement value. So the 12C certainly has a higher value than the V12V but it isn't double. I do insure it on a limited use policy. I think it is 2500 miles or less per year and I stay under that. I think it's about $150 more per 6 months.

Old 12-16-2013, 08:57 AM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by G50CARERRA
Do they still have that outrageous green/fox interior vantage in their used inventory? Love the look but they are quite proud of it.
That was my trade….It's been sold to a happy customer who contacted me for additional info on the car.

Old 12-16-2013, 09:20 AM
G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by AXARUNNER
That was my trade….It's been sold to a happy customer who contacted me for additional info on the car.
Beautiful car. Never seen another one in those colors. Besides the wheels, what else did you do to it?

Old 12-16-2013, 09:40 AM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by G50CARERRA
Beautiful car. Never seen another one in those colors. Besides the wheels, what else did you do to it?
The green was Goodwood Green which I prefer over my Vantage S's British Racing green
Vantage S wheels
Larini 200 cell cats.
Miltek rear exhaust
CF front spoiler
Rear wheel spacers
XM Satellite Radio dock (this added full access to my iPhone and all related apps including Garmin Nav).
Black Vantage S Grill.
High Flow air filters.
Full (fanatical) service history at Miller Motor Cars.

The guy who purchased this car got a fully sorted car without any stories.

Old 12-16-2013, 09:46 AM
G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !G50CARERRA Is a GOD !
Wow. Sorry I missed out on it. They were asking 64, and I believe they showed you 54 for it? Either way sounds like someone got a spectacular car.