Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Someone is fixing the new Vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2019, 02:08 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Someone is fixing the new Vantage

Front and rear bumper

What do you think?

Old 08-22-2019, 03:18 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Huge improvement - now for that mishmash of an interior...

Old 08-22-2019, 04:49 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Get rid of Reichman, hire these guys.

Headlights still look bad, though.

Old 08-22-2019, 07:30 PM
Argus will become famous soon enough
I really like it.

Old 08-22-2019, 09:37 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Is Revenant Automotive even a real company or are these computer renders made by some random guy in his basement? A Google search of the company name did not return any results and the email address listed on the Revenant Automotive Instagram page, info@revenantautomotive.com does not actually exist.

Old 08-23-2019, 08:47 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by programmatore
Is Revenant Automotive even a real company or are these computer renders made by some random guy in his basement? A Google search of the company name did not return any results and the email address listed on the Revenant Automotive Instagram page, info@revenantautomotive.com does not actually exist.
I think you answered your own question

Looks good though, huge improvement... now if they could somehow fix the headlights and that god awful tablet in the interior this might be going places

Old 08-23-2019, 09:22 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
There was always going to be somebody aftermarket that would improve on that design and those are huge improvements, it's actually beautiful again. Now if it's getting enough air thru the cooling is another question but for pure aesthetics, huge improvement. That AML didn't address the problem themselves with an alternate option just makes me think they're not flexible enough to address all markets for the car, make it appeal to the racer boy set, but still appeal to those of us that just loved the pure beauty of the older designs.

Old 08-23-2019, 11:39 AM
Squaremeal is on a distinguished road
Massive improvement! Now if only Aston would do this on the facelift and sort the rather disjointed interior design.....

Old 08-23-2019, 01:25 PM
JL_MPLS will become famous soon enough
Agreed - way better. My theory is that this is what the designers originally had in mind and Andy (or someone in leadership) demanded something more bold to break Aston Martin out of their rut. Problem is, their rut was the most beautiful cars made. When you give up design leadership and outsource engineering, I'm just not sure what you have left. I would have considered this car with this design when it first came out. Instead, the design completely repelled me. Now that said, the young guys I worked with loved the new design, so this may be a generational thing.

Old 08-23-2019, 03:16 PM
oo7
oo7 will become famous soon enoughoo7 will become famous soon enough
I would buy it.

Old 08-23-2019, 03:33 PM
programmatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond reputeprogrammatore has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by oo7
I would buy it.
I'll be right behind you. I'll let you sort out whether this is an actual company and not some scammer, and review the quality of the aftermarket parts, before I pay good money. HAHA

Old 08-23-2019, 03:35 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
According to an article in the Detroit Bureau, Andy Palmer quote about the negative past weeks: 'Nobody like to hear their child being called ugly' - not sure he meant the Vantage or just the company in general.

Old 08-23-2019, 10:31 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Looks very nice, now if they can add some hood vents & make the headlights 20 % bigger, it would be car that every one want to have..
Then lot of work needs to be done to interior cluster&^*#. hideous tablet & 100000 switches needs to be redesigned too...

Old 08-24-2019, 04:13 AM
Aston502 will become famous soon enough
Improvement

But the headlights, as said, still need attention.

Old 08-24-2019, 08:02 AM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Now, can they make it 10" shorter and 600 pounds lighter?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Someone is fixing the new Vantage