Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

If you have an ipod 30 pin in your car you need to get the Tune2air WMA1000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-14-2015, 07:42 AM
Kevwood is a jewel in the roughKevwood is a jewel in the roughKevwood is a jewel in the rough
Anyone using this with an iPhone 6?

I'm getting mixed reviews online, some saying that it works, some saying it doesn't, some saying the sound quality is great, others saying it's horrid... Apparently it has something to do with upgrading beyond iOS 8 but then again, some say it still works while other say it does not.

Old 08-14-2015, 03:30 PM
FTShooter is on a distinguished road
I am using the WMA1000 and I have a iPhone 6 running iOS 8.4 and it sounds awesome! I have tried 4-5 other Bluetooth systems and this one is by FAR the best. No joke it kills the closest competitor hands down. Really glad I found this forum :-)

Old 08-15-2015, 02:24 AM
Kevwood is a jewel in the roughKevwood is a jewel in the roughKevwood is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by FTShooter
I am using the WMA1000 and I have a iPhone 6 running iOS 8.4 and it sounds awesome! I have tried 4-5 other Bluetooth systems and this one is by FAR the best. No joke it kills the closest competitor hands down. Really glad I found this forum :-)
Thanks for the reply, I guess I will go ahead and order one now.

Old 08-15-2015, 08:33 PM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Have had mine for a week. Love it.
Bluetooth reminder. Once you sync it with a device it will search out that device when close enough. I've synced it with my phone to listen to audio books and podcasts and also an old iPod touch that is basically my music server. So to ensure it hooks up to the right one I have to kill Bluetooth on the other. Had this same issue with a wireless keyboard. It kept connecting to a computer upstairs and not the one in the office.

Old 06-03-2017, 10:31 AM
Former Vendor
Ruben-Unleashed is infamous around these parts
Question for those using android, I have my Tune2air connected to a Moto ZForce, the sound quality is amazing, way better then Aux that's for sure, but when changing tracks the car display stops at track4, when you switch again it causes issues with the devices and instead of moving forward to the next track it goes back to track 1 and wont change tracks on the phone. it actually goes back to previous tracks and gets stuck at times, is this a common issues for those using android? cause this is starting to get very annoying lol

Old 02-08-2018, 01:02 PM
MRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond reputeMRCW has a reputation beyond repute
Resurecting Old Thread Bluetooth Streaming Update for Alexa

So...I'm adding Alexa to my 2009 Vantage and need to stream audio.

I ordered a Bovee WMA3000A+ Wireless Bluetooth Music Interface Adaptor for in car iPod Integration (AMI/MDI connector) and the connector does not fit...

There is the older "1000" series but now there are two different cables to order...
One for "Bovee 1000 with RR iPod Integration Cable for Range Rover, Land Rover, Jaguar Wireless Bluetooth Audio interface Car Kit for in car iPod Integration" and

One for "Bovee 1000 with iPod Integration Cable AMI/MMI for Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Wireless Bluetooth Car Kit for in car iPod Integration"

Does anyone know which cable works with our Vantage

For those interested in adding Alexa into their car. It works great...I have it in my 2016 Volvo Wagon. I can stream and navigate all with just speaking to Alexa, along with all the other stuff Alexa does. I control most of the lights, t-stat, door locks etc. with Alexa and they are controlled from the car just like at home.