Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Tail Light Problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 01:16 PM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Tail Light Problem

My turn signal is screwy on the right tail light - it just so happens that the internal components are made just 1/2 hour from my home in Minneapolis! I know there have been multiple complaints about tail light LED problems, but the company was not aware of any failures thinking they had a 100% reliability record.

If you or someone you know has had any problems with the Aston Rear Tail lights please post or PM me, and I'll pass it along. I found a firm in California that can fix the lights assuming I can get the original component replaced. I'll keep y'all informed of my progress (or not).

Old 04-26-2016, 10:16 AM
Markchip is on a distinguished road
Did you find a solution to your problem? If so, please post it.

Thanks, Mark

Old 04-26-2016, 12:37 PM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
I believe he bought a new one, car that is.