Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Power steering v8 vantage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 05:36 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Power steering v8 vantage

Wondering if anyone call help? i want to replace the power steering fluid in my car the official AM factory manual does not give the quantity it does mention capacities for all other fluids but not this?
Second question will standard red ATF be sufficient for the pump pressure at 116? or is is a special fluid.

Old 02-20-2015, 08:25 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Don't use ATF unless you have to. Get a tin of the updated Pentosin green fluid that every newer European car uses. And you may want to add some squeaky snake oil. Jaguar dealer should have both.

Old 02-21-2015, 12:28 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by J doubleU
Don't use ATF unless you have to. Get a tin of the updated Pentosin green fluid that every newer European car uses. And you may want to add some squeaky snake oil. Jaguar dealer should have both.
Thanks for the reply but the bottle in the engine bay says ATF oil only? any ideas on the quantity? it will take when its empty?

Old 02-04-2019, 10:59 AM
XWCGT has a spectacular aura aboutXWCGT has a spectacular aura aboutXWCGT has a spectacular aura about
So, I understand most are switching to the CF11, which I think Is an ATF fluid too, but Ive also heard that folks are using STC50519 which ive found to be a cross.. . its the range rover standard for PS steering fluid as well. (also atf)
true? I have a V8 vantage 2006