Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Monterey Week Meet & Greet/fun drive

Old 07-27-2015, 03:02 PM
MRY
MRY is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

As I'm local to the Monterey Peninsula, and Monterey Week is fast approaching during the week of 16 August, I've been asked to start a thread on an Aston meet and greet or a fun drive or both during car week/Pebble Beach etc..

It was suggested that a meet at a place for lunch/dinner/drinks would be good, or a fun drive on some local back roads, or for that matter both. Depending on timing, and activity interest, I can propose several places that we can do one or more things, and depending on how many we have, we may even be able to go to the Aston Hospitality Estate if some of you are not already invited.

There will be a large gathering at Baja Cantina on Thursday afternooon/early evening in Carmel Valley, and there are literally hundreds of things to do all week. From Auctions to Shows, and everything in between.

So, put forth your interests, and we can try to coordinate something.

Best Regards,

Last edited by MRY; 07-30-2015 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:41 PM
MRY
MRY is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MRY
Hi All,

As I'm local to the Monterey Peninsula, and Monterey Week is fast approaching during the week of 16 August, I've been asked to start a thread on an Aston meet and greet or a fun drive or both during car week/Pebble Beach etc..

It was suggested that a meet at a place for lunch/dinner/drinks would be good, or a fun drive on some local back roads, or for that matter both. Depending on timing, and activity interest, I can propose several places that we can do one or more things, and depending on how many we have, we may even be able to go to the Aston Hospitality Estate if some of you are not already invited.

There will be a large gathering at Baja Cantina on Thursday afternooon/early evening in Carmel Valley, and there are literally hundreds of things to do all week. From Auctions to Shows, and everything in between.

So, put forth your interests, and we can try to coordinate something.

Best Regards,
Updated the date, as I made a typo.. Concours is the week of 16 August , with activities 10th Monday - 16th Sunday

Thanks