Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Going to see a Rapide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2015, 04:40 PM
phy6 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jonnyringo
Elite Motorsports in Austin Texas just got in a 2011 Rapide with 22k miles. Elite Motorsports is a breeze to deal with no matter the car, your concerns or requests, so long as they are within reason. You can do a simple google search and find tons of pleased customers.

Here is the link
http://m.elitemotorsports.com/#/vehicle/3363625

Give SW a call and I'm sure you can work a deal.
Wow, a beautiful example!

I think the Rapide is definitely in my future. When I drove it, I couldn't help feeling like I was missing a bit of the boy racer in me. It's just so refined. Fuse 22 removal would have helped; exhaust note trumps even body color for me.

I would have purchased the car if he had both keys, or if he would have come down $1500 in price. If anyone is interested in what we negotiated to, PM me.

However, I was serious to the dealer(s) there about my deadline to buy a car (had to be this week), so I just bought a Maserati GT MC today.

Old 07-31-2015, 06:15 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Smart man, sometimes you have to know when to walk away when something smells fishy. You made the right move.

Old 08-03-2015, 07:21 AM
plastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to allplastique999 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by phy6
Wow, a beautiful example!

I think the Rapide is definitely in my future. When I drove it, I couldn't help feeling like I was missing a bit of the boy racer in me. It's just so refined. Fuse 22 removal would have helped; exhaust note trumps even body color for me.

I would have purchased the car if he had both keys, or if he would have come down $1500 in price. If anyone is interested in what we negotiated to, PM me.

However, I was serious to the dealer(s) there about my deadline to buy a car (had to be this week), so I just bought a Maserati GT MC today.
How do you like your MC?

Old 08-09-2015, 08:17 PM
phy6 is on a distinguished road
I really like the Maser so far--It's my first 'exotic'/semi-exotic. I think my Exige gets more looks, but I'm loving the comforts of the car and a more modern entertainment system.

I'm so used to the raucous exhaust on my Exige that I do find myself wanting more 'umph' to the Maser's exhaust, even in sport mode.

The lack of front parking sensors on the MC is a drawback, as is the lack of parking cameras.
Today I just learned that I can pop in a CD and it supposedly will rip the CD to the internal 30GB hard drive for me, which is pretty neat! All my stuff is MP3s to begin with, so that's nice to have the onboard HDD.

The leather in the rear console is very thin--in mine it looks like some little kid picked at it with his fingernails. Oh well. Maybe I'll find some replacement rear console pieces on ebay on day.

I do regret not being able to say it's an Aston Martin. But that will come one day.