Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Aston Martin sport exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 07:06 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Has anyone ever heard a Capristo exhaust in a Vantage before? I've heard sound clips and I like it, but geez making a decision on that alone?

Old 03-22-2016, 08:37 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
Deck man: Just do a secondary cat delete with an X-Pipe (Fabspeed) like I did. You'll be happy with the performance and sound. Weight savings too. I also did the ECU tune with filters. Good for 470 HP now. Up from 430 as I have an S.

Old 03-23-2016, 12:02 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
+1 on AXARUNNER's post!

You're only in Maryland, you can take a nice drive and come see how and what we do here! I would love to meet you in person and give you the full Fabspeed experience!

V8 Vantage Performance Package this is the system AXA is set up with!