Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Vantage joy

Old 09-27-2015, 06:55 AM
larryg is on a distinguished road
Vantage joy

I have owned at least 50 sports cars over the years i.e. Vintage Ferraris, more Porsches than I can remember, E-Types, Triumphs, MGBs, etc.
I took delivery of a new R8 in late April.
Never have I owned an Aston until I traded my Carrera S cab for a new Volcano red V8V with 6M. It was delivered in early June.
I'm embarrassed to say that I have but 300 miles on it to date.
Just took in out for a spirited drive on this rather chilly New England morning.
It is one of the most wonderful cars I have ever owned.
Not only is it beautiful but it is constructed with the exclusiveness that only the British seem to understand. It isn't the fastest or the best handling but it does everything well.
Driving early this morning with few cars on the back roads, classical music playing and not a rattle or squeak from the Vantage, I couldn't wipe the smile from my face.
We are lucky that such cars are still being built.

Old 09-27-2015, 07:27 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
Could not agree more

Old 09-27-2015, 08:24 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Vantage joy

Well put my sentiments exactly.

Old 09-27-2015, 12:12 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
My history with cars is very similar, and I agree 100%
Ron

Old 09-27-2015, 03:18 PM
omegaSMP300 will become famous soon enough
Agreed! I will miss being in an Aston. I will return as soon as possible. Enjoy yours sir!

Old 09-27-2015, 09:57 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
As you say it does everything well, but so do many other brands. But Aston Martins have an X factor for many people that the others just can't approach. It's the Spitfire of the road!

Old 09-28-2015, 11:16 PM
spf1410 has a spectacular aura aboutspf1410 has a spectacular aura about
Bravo! I completely understand and agree.