Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

V8V cat bypass Xpipe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 08:53 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ArtB
What about an X-pipe alone for the earlier cars? I already have decat pipes, but would love to smooth the exhaust note some more.
I sent you a PM, this is absolutely something we can handle for you and have the product already in place! I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Old 02-19-2016, 01:12 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Our ECU tune is now available on the website as a stand alone product for anyone who is content with your current sound! OR if you have catbypass pipes already! Please let me know if you have any questions or if you're like to get it ordered up!!

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Fabspeed ECU Tune

Old 02-23-2016, 10:34 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Fabspeed Motorsport
Our ECU tune is now available on the website as a stand alone product for anyone who is content with your current sound! OR if you have catbypass pipes already! Please let me know if you have any questions or if you're like to get it ordered up!!

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Fabspeed ECU Tune
Can you explain if there is any difference between your x-pipe & cat delete pipes. I have 2013 V8 that I've got cat delete pipes (Quick silver product) & rear muffler from QS. Got ECU tune from Stuart Velocity AP. Honestly Im not sure if I gained anything by installing Velocity software . Any thoughts?

Old 02-24-2016, 09:05 AM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
X-Pipes may smooth and slightly quiet the exhaust. Not sure about the power. Fabspeed did my ECU tune in-house (they employ an elfin genius who works his magic and un-corks the power from the OEM ECU)... His tune does not exceed the OEM red-line so the HP & torque gains are real world usable.

Old 02-24-2016, 09:30 AM
Former Vendor
Thank you for your response! Just to add to that, the main advantage to the X-Pipe is the increased exhaust scavenging that actually pulls the exhaust out of the car! Take a look at the demonstration below.

Old 04-16-2016, 07:24 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Are these all 100% made in the USA?
CATTMAN

Old 04-16-2016, 08:37 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
There's really no point in getting the standard straight cat delete pipes anymore now that this X-cat bypass has been released. Might as well discontinue those. I am glad somebody finally produced them, kudos to Fabspeed for taking the innitiative!

The X-pipe in place of the cats is the best exhaust mod you can do. If you have the straight pipes already, instead of messing with the mid pipes, just upgrade the standard cat decat pipes with this X-pipe. It will still produce better HP gains and sound much more refined (think European exotic, not American muscle sound).

Bottom line: X-Cat Bypass produces more HP & TQ than even straight pipes all while smoothening out the exhaust note and making the exhaust sound better. The X-pipe does such a good job of scavenging the cylinders and balancing out the exhaust pulses that a e X-Cat Bypass is actually quieter than a set of high flow second cats even though it has no catalytic converter in them

This is the #1 and only exhaust mod any V8V owner needs to do anymore, everything else has essentially become obsolete.

Last edited by 007 Vantage; 04-16-2016 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-17-2016, 10:18 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 007 Vantage
This is the #1 and only exhaust mod any V8V owner needs to do anymore, everything else has essentially become obsolete.
Except for those with pre-2011 MY cars of course.

Or if you want to replace primary cats on a 2011-on MY car, in which case you need headers.

I think it's ridiculous to suggest everything else is obsolete. It's a very nice mod though, from a reputable company

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 04-19-2016, 08:30 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Cattman
Are these all 100% made in the USA?
CATTMAN
Sorry for the delay, yes these are made 100% in the USA about 100 feet from me.

Please let me know if you're looking to get one ordered up!

Old 04-20-2016, 02:14 PM
Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !Cattman Is a GOD !
Sorry for the delay, yes these are made 100% in the USA about 100 feet from me.

Please let me know if you're looking to get one ordered up!
I am interested. Can you please PM me the special 6speed price for the X-Pipe alone and the X-Pipe + Tune?
CATTMAN

Old 04-20-2016, 02:22 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Please pm me the same.

Old 04-20-2016, 02:31 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Cattman
I am interested. Can you please PM me the special 6speed price for the X-Pipe alone and the X-Pipe + Tune?
CATTMAN
Originally Posted by deckman
Please pm me the same.
Took care of both of you, let me know if there is anything else you need!

Old 04-20-2016, 05:34 PM
papigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of lightpapigko is a glorious beacon of light
Wise move guys! Every day I get into my car I think how much I love this x-pipe It just sounds so much better and the extra hp just makes it all the better.

Old 04-20-2016, 09:06 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Took care of both of you, let me know if there is anything else you need!
I have cat delete & Velocity ECU tune & QS titan sport but I want to know what would change with you setup?? I'd like to know what your X pipe & ecu tune will change?? 2013 V8 6 speed.

Old 04-21-2016, 11:41 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by smogclinic
I have cat delete & Velocity ECU tune & QS titan sport but I want to know what would change with you setup?? I'd like to know what your X pipe & ecu tune will change?? 2013 V8 6 speed.
It depends what type of Catbypass you have? Just straight pipes? If they are straight pipes the X-Pipe would really help exhaust scavenging and also the overall tone of the car. If you're already tuned I am not sure how much more power you'd make. I really like our tune because it was developed on our in house dyno and adjusted multiple times for optimum performance.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: V8V cat bypass Xpipe