Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Who else has their car washed in their own driveway?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 09:10 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I always wash my own cars. Typically early morning or before sunset during times when the sun is not direct. After each section is washed the soap is sprayed off and the entire car gets a quick spray of water. A two bucket system is a must. I have a foam canon and power washer plumbed from my garage with hot water. If I don't want to take the time to blow dry the car I often go for a quick spin. Fortunately there is a wonderful curvy road very near my home that allows me to get to 70mph. After a three minute run down the road the car is 95% dry. A set of clean micro fibers to finish the dry. Complete the process with a good detail spray and wheel detail. Back in the garage with car cover on.

Old 04-12-2016, 12:14 AM
Batman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura about
Which car cover do you use?
I have the Aston Martin cover, and it leaves more lint than I'd expect.

I'm better off leaving the cover off. (I've washed it at least three dozen times, but the lint persists)

I miss the cover from my SL63, it was beautiful, and never left any lint.

Old 04-12-2016, 12:28 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I got my car cover from Classic Additions. No lent and came with a separate linen piece that keeps lent off the rag top.
Name:  image.jpg1_zpseyyksxos.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  71.0 KB

Old 04-12-2016, 01:04 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
thats nice.^

Old 04-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Batman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura aboutBatman-76 has a spectacular aura about
Nice.
I'll look that up. Thank you.

Great job on the floor too :-)

Old 04-12-2016, 08:42 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
I have been using Griots for years. Great products and have won many best of show awards using their products.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	29
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	445519  

Last edited by Gene G; 04-12-2016 at 08:49 PM.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:44 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
And on the SL just finished detailing and paint correcting.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	445520