Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

4.7l ECU tunes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 07:43 PM
mrgylex is on a distinguished road
4.7l ECU tunes

Hey All,

I wanted to get some opinions around ECU tunes for the 4.7l V8. Does anyone know of any specific differences from each vendor (RSC, Fabspeed, VelocityAP,etc.) or are they all the same?

Additionally, what is your opinion about the upgrade (Amazing 😁, well worth it, average, no biggie, stay away).

I'm leaning on a RSC tune package but would like to hear more from the community.

I know there's threads out there but nothing in regards to comparisons or overall opinions about top tunes.

Old 07-12-2016, 09:16 PM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Eurocharged just finished their V2 4.7 tune. Jerry claims its his best tune he's ever done for the Astons. Supposedly he unlocked even more mid range power than before. Give them a buzz and see what he can do for you

Old 07-12-2016, 10:37 PM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mrgylex
Hey All,

I wanted to get some opinions around ECU tunes for the 4.7l V8. Does anyone know of any specific differences from each vendor (RSC, Fabspeed, VelocityAP,etc.) or are they all the same?

Additionally, what is your opinion about the upgrade (Amazing 😁, well worth it, average, no biggie, stay away).

I'm leaning on a RSC tune package but would like to hear more from the community.

I know there's threads out there but nothing in regards to comparisons or overall opinions about top tunes.
Some independent results from our customer in Australia. All 3 companies you mentioned have great products, you can't go wrong with either one.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com
Old 07-13-2016, 08:30 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
We offer a Full Performance Package that includes the tune you're looking for as well as our Secondary Catbypass Pipes and BMC Replacement Air Filters. The package was developed and proven on our in-house dyno and makes some great power gains as well as creating the sound that the V8V should sound like stock! This package with the tune makes +23 hp and +28 Ft/lbs while saving about 3 pounds.

Performance Package - Product Link

Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to take care of fellow forum members!

Old 07-18-2016, 03:37 PM
AXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to beholdAXARUNNER is a splendid one to behold
I can't say enough about my Fabspeed X-Pipe and ECU tune... I had the car at Lime Rock for the AMOC event and was able to pass the V12's (DB9 & Virage) down the main straight with ease. The car sounds fantastic too. I took one full second off of last years lap time.

Old 07-19-2016, 12:15 AM
007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of007 Vantage has much to be proud of
Strong numbers on the dyno dynamics tune, great job Stu.

Fabspeed X-pipe is a fantastic piece, my personal favorite design for later 2011+ cars.