Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Glass switches

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 05:05 PM
zuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to behold
Glass switches

In case anyone's been wondering, the glass PRND switches for $50 each on ebay are genuine AM parts from an AM dealer. I know because my set just arrived. One more set available according to the site...
Easy swap-out, including with early cars like my '06 DB9.

Old 09-17-2016, 07:20 AM
Wildcat1212 is a glorious beacon of lightWildcat1212 is a glorious beacon of lightWildcat1212 is a glorious beacon of lightWildcat1212 is a glorious beacon of lightWildcat1212 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by zuman
In case anyone's been wondering, the glass PRND switches for $50 each on ebay are genuine AM parts from an AM dealer. I know because my set just arrived. One more set available according to the site...
Easy swap-out, including with early cars like my '06 DB9.
It says 2013+ MY , WOULD IT FIT older 2009 DB9?

Old 09-17-2016, 08:15 AM
zuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to behold
I can confirm that they fit my '06 with the original style dash. You have the Gen 2 style, but the dealer selling them (AM of Washington) responded to me that they are listed as the replacement for all years.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:46 AM
PNW
PNW is on a distinguished road
I just want to double-confirm. The ad says they are for MY 13+, but I'm assuming that means OEM replacement.
You're saying the glass switches are drop in replacements for the plastic switches from the first gen DB9 interior? I have a 08 DB9 and these glass switches would be a nice upgrade over what's there now. Thanks

Old 09-22-2016, 10:28 AM
In my '06 DB9 Volante, the glass switches fit perfectly in the holes in the wood "waterfall" and the connectors are identical to those on the original switches.

Old 09-25-2016, 06:53 AM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by zuman
In my '06 DB9 Volante, the glass switches fit perfectly in the holes in the wood "waterfall" and the connectors are identical to those on the original switches.

Make sure you get with TELUM01 late November when he has my car. He will then have a catch can for DB9's and also some other mods that you will want.

I arrive at Dulles on Dec 9th. TELUM01 is picking me up. I will see my car for the first time, I have asked him to possibly arrange a photo shoot that evening, and then dinner somewhere for me to give my thanks. I think if it can be arranged, (NO SNOW) it would be great to get all 3 cars together for a shoot, then meet at dinner somewhere. Just a thought.