Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Larini cat delete pipe installation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 06:43 PM
drivergmx is a jewel in the roughdrivergmx is a jewel in the roughdrivergmx is a jewel in the rough
Larini cat delete pipe installation

Sorry for the picture quality, I was working outdoors in the dark (again)... It was a simple task to remove and replace both units using the originally reacquired hardware. No leaks, no rattles. Exhaust note now has a nice growl. Took it through an overpass with the windows down and she sounds like cracking a whip! In addition to that there is a remarkably improved throttle response.
Yee-Haw!

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	LARINI 5.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	461644   Click image for larger version

Name:	LARINI 1.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	461645   Click image for larger version

Name:	LARINI 3.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	461646   Click image for larger version

Name:	LARINI 4.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	461647  
Old 10-21-2016, 08:07 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Any chance you could upload a video clip?

Old 10-21-2016, 08:18 PM
mkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud ofmkzhang has much to be proud of
Wow working in the dark and not even in the garage, you're the man haha

Old 10-22-2016, 01:21 AM
speedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the roughspeedracer800 is a jewel in the rough
Nicely done my friend!

Old 10-22-2016, 07:55 PM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Ha! Been there many times. Always takes a bit longer than planned. I now have an excellent assortment of drop lights

Old 10-23-2016, 09:41 AM
drivergmx is a jewel in the roughdrivergmx is a jewel in the roughdrivergmx is a jewel in the rough
As an Aircraft Maintenance Technician for a Major Carrier working outdoors at night with a rechargeable Streamlite is my normal mode of operation. However, I am not looking forward to another winter here in the Northeast... Thinking more like South of the Mason Dixon line. The Carolina s, Tampa maybe? Somewhere I can ride my Harley year round...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.