Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DB5 reproduction parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 05:49 AM
SinisterSF is on a distinguished road
DB5 reproduction parts

Does anyone know of anyone selling used or reproduction parts for a DB5? I'm building one and the parts are hard to find and the prices are astronomical. Looking for things like glass and trim. I may just make trim pieces from fiberglass and chrome dip them.

Old 11-02-2016, 07:48 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
I'd recommend contacting Steel Wings in PA. They specialize in the older cars and they might be able to help you out. Lance is a great guy, got to chat with him a bit in CT during an AMOC event.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:09 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Agree about Steel Wings, they are outstanding.

Can also try Aston Martin Works in the UK.

Do you need an original DB5 rear bumper in excellent condition? I personally have one for sale.

Old 11-03-2016, 10:26 AM
Prefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud ofPrefurbia has much to be proud of
I had three lagonda's - 84,85 & 88 ordered all parts through Lake Forest or Troy AM... never a problem getting parts - some wait perhaps, but no problem.

Old 11-06-2016, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by telum01
I'd recommend contacting Steel Wings in PA. They specialize in the older cars and they might be able to help you out. Lance is a great guy, got to chat with him a bit in CT during an AMOC event.
I talked to the guys at steel wings, they can take cae of most of the parts I need if I want them new. Since I'm building a race car I don't really care for new parts but if I can't find any used ones I suppose I might end up buying new.

Old 11-07-2016, 05:23 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
Try: http://kevinkayrestorations.com/

I don't know if they have what you are looking for, but they are a high quality shop.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-07-2016 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:53 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
+1 for Kevin Kay Restorations. The work almost primarily on older Astons. If they don't have the parts you need they will know where to get them.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:57 PM
I shot them an email. I don't imagine it's common to find used DB4/5/6 parts just laying around but hey, never know.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-07-2016 at 08:44 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.