Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2018 Aston Martin Vantage - camo with sound clip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2017, 06:24 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I think that's a DB11, and the camo car later is the DB11S prototype.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:31 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
camo car sounds like a v8 rather than a v12 though

Old 04-04-2017, 06:35 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Watch the video directly after. Not that they know what they're talking about, considering the first is titled Vantage

Old 04-04-2017, 06:43 PM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sonies
camo car sounds like a v8 rather than a v12 though
There's an engine sound buried in that tire squeal somewhere? Guess it is having a hard time getting out through the turbo to my ears...

What was the name of that creature on Sesame Street? Snuffalupagus? It sounds like him snoring, not like any decent V8 or V12 noise I know of.

Old 04-04-2017, 10:17 PM
Edit isn't working for some reason.

This is the 11S that follows the Nurburgring video. Where she talks about a V8 version [is that actually a human voice?]

Old 04-05-2017, 11:04 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
I wouldn't trust information from a frickin robot voice narrated slide show...

Old 04-05-2017, 11:22 AM
Agreed, but, the car is the same car as the second car in the Nurburgring video [and somebody said it sounded like a V8]. I believe they were testing a regular DB11 against the changes in the S, and that the first doesn't quite look like a DB11 because it's monochrome so it's missing that floating roof look. But I believe it's an 11.

Nobody wants to see the new Vantage more than I do, and I think when we finally see it, we'll know for sure it's the new V.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:27 AM
yeah maybe it was using a different exhaust setting or the S comes with a different exhaust thats why It sounded different, but it certainly sounded different from the solid black car, definitely more like a v8!

I can't wait to see the new vantage!

Old 04-05-2017, 11:34 AM
At the same time, I wouldn't rule out them making a cheaper version of the DB11 with a V8 for weight and better balance.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:58 AM
GCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond reputeGCBC has a reputation beyond repute
we

will

see

Old 04-17-2017, 09:57 AM
found another video, this really sounds like a V8 to me... also looks a lot smaller than the DB11

Old 04-17-2017, 10:05 AM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like the AMG GT that was racing at Melbourne during the F1 Grand Prix, very low grunt compare to all those V10, V12....

Old 04-17-2017, 04:23 PM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wait wait wait, are you guys saying, that if this really is the new V8 Vantage, it's going to look like the other new car(s) in Aston's lineup?

Old 04-17-2017, 04:43 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Viper98912
Wait wait wait, are you guys saying, that if this really is the new V8 Vantage, it's going to look like the other new car(s) in Aston's lineup?
That's exactly what I'm afraid of. lol

Old 04-17-2017, 04:56 PM
That's the DB11S proto again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.