Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DB11 Review by Clarkson

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 02:21 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Took my 2013 Vantage to Galpin this week for timing cover oil leak again.
re-occurrence again ( was repaired by them under factory warranty)
While I was waiting around for my ride, I checked in to see the DB11 in showroom.
Sales guy show up & we start talking about it. Still not growing on me. I have to tell you, I love the steering wheel, but everything else is not my taste.
He offered to test drive it, but I was really busy , couldn't do it, but I'm planning to drive it when I go back to pick up my car, Let you guys know. Maybe next week.

Old 01-07-2017, 05:09 PM
sdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to behold
On the review topic, check out Harry Metcalfe's vlog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCWX...ature=youtu.be He's next to Steve Sutcliffe one of the best car-reviewer imho.

Last edited by sdekoning; 01-08-2017 at 05:59 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sdekoning
On the review topic, check out Harry Metcalfe's vlog https://youtu.be/sCWXqn8rYk8 He's next to Steve Sutcliffe one of the best car-reviewer imho.
+1
Have seen some of his other reviews and such. Very down to earth.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.