Would you buy an Aston from Tom Brady?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 05:54 PM
Durango has a spectacular aura aboutDurango has a spectacular aura about
Would you buy an Aston from Tom Brady?

How much do you think they paid him?

Old 02-06-2017, 11:18 PM
shootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura aboutshootermcgav1n has a spectacular aura about
probably more now that he just won another sb...

Old 02-07-2017, 08:55 AM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
That was an awesome Super Bowl. I for sure thought the Falcons had it in the bag at halftime.

Old 02-08-2017, 11:49 AM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm glad TPMS is a government-mandated feature.

Old 02-08-2017, 12:37 PM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Only if Giselle comes with the car

Old 02-09-2017, 12:19 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
If it was him selling one used or a dealer with one that was his, I'd laugh every time I looked at the passenger seat guessing how many times Giselle did a one cheek sneak there

Old 02-09-2017, 12:34 PM
blue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the roughblue2000s is a jewel in the rough
Celebrity endorsement = Less than Useless

Not sure why the opinion of an actor or athlete has a baring on anyone's purchasing decision. Except *maybe* if I were shopping for a football.

Old 02-10-2017, 07:55 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
When I was at Newport Beach last month there was a Silver Fox vanquish sitting inside in the shop area they just store cars. One of the reasons I was there was because my car was from Newport Beach and I've been trying to find out from anyone, if Daniel Craig actually speced out the car or if he just stopped by the dealer and said "give me the keys to that one".

Within a minute he was telling me about celebrity cars are usually just built to what they think the customer will like, around a few basics like, stick or SS, coupe or volante, etc. And he used the Silver Fox Vanquish in the back as an example telling me the inside was in blue and red because it had been a Patriots car they just built to what they thought he'd like. They just gave it to him, he drove it for 3700 miles, and gives it back.

I got to thinking, WTF on the Patriots would be celebrity enough to get a free Vanquish and all I could think of was - BRADY!! He's probably got 10 houses, one must be somewhere SOCAL, and I'd bet $10 that was Bradys car. After seeing that clip, I'll raise that bet to $100.

What an amazing SB. 5 years from now we'll find out how they cheated in the second half.

Last edited by HabitualOffender; 02-10-2017 at 07:57 PM.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:27 AM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
It's gone viral guerilla advertising, brilliant strategy. Like everybody made up a story to go with it, another interesting one

https://www.amlu.com/2017/02/11/asto...-the-new-db11/

Peyton's selling Buicks and pizza's, and Brady's selling DB11's [and mattresses, and razors, and....]

Old 02-12-2017, 09:17 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
So you're the owner of the Daniel Craig Vantage? The Mako blue is a very unique color, plus the signed plaques. Very cool.

Old 02-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by J doubleU
So you're the owner of the Daniel Craig Vantage? The Mako blue is a very unique color, plus the signed plaques. Very cool.
Yes, glad somebody remembers it from ebay. That was 9 months into the search for a good car that fit all my criteria, and I certainly wasn't looking for Mako, but I was open to any light color and more than burnt out on V8V shopping online. Sometimes the color is just stunning with light blue edges, silver sides, purple hues where they meet, and, sometimes it's just, blue. Sometimes it's just silver, usually, it's just dirty.

Every day somebody says something about it and for the first couple weeks I'd say "it was Bond's car" and then have to spend a couple minutes saying, no, it actually was. Now I never mention it, it's just not worth the trouble. I didn't buy it because it was, although I'll admit it did have an influence on the decision to buy. It's a cool story. There are 1000's of cars but not many have a cool story. Especially the first titled owner was Rich Belluzzo [technically it was a 1 owner car]. Now if I tell somebody yea, I bought it from the President and COO of Microsoft peoples jaw drop. I tell them it was Bond's and I get that "yea, there's a mental hospital missing a patient" look. Now I just tell everybody to "stop staring at my girlfriend like that" and smile. And the classic "is that a new Chrysler?". Why yes, yes it is.

Old 02-12-2017, 02:20 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by HabitualOffender
Yes, glad somebody remembers it from ebay. That was 9 months into the search for a good car that fit all my criteria, and I certainly wasn't looking for Mako, but I was open to any light color and more than burnt out on V8V shopping online. Sometimes the color is just stunning with light blue edges, silver sides, purple hues where they meet, and, sometimes it's just, blue. Sometimes it's just silver, usually, it's just dirty.

Every day somebody says something about it and for the first couple weeks I'd say "it was Bond's car" and then have to spend a couple minutes saying, no, it actually was. Now I never mention it, it's just not worth the trouble. I didn't buy it because it was, although I'll admit it did have an influence on the decision to buy. It's a cool story. There are 1000's of cars but not many have a cool story. Especially the first titled owner was Rich Belluzzo [technically it was a 1 owner car]. Now if I tell somebody yea, I bought it from the President and COO of Microsoft peoples jaw drop. I tell them it was Bond's and I get that "yea, there's a mental hospital missing a patient" look. Now I just tell everybody to "stop staring at my girlfriend like that" and smile. And the classic "is that a new Chrysler?". Why yes, yes it is.
I nearly bought this! Congrats.

Old 02-12-2017, 02:34 PM
He kept telling me there was alot of interest, but, you never know what to believe and what's just BS. If you've been following you're probably aware, second day off the truck I found out the clutch was smoked, and it needed alot of sorting out to get driver ready. So now it has the Velocity V12 clutch that chatters like my great aunt [I'm actually thinking of pulling it and going back to a stock clutch] but all the rest is pretty much sorted. It had a stalling issue but the master at Galpin may have pinned the issue as "misfire correction" that always needs to be done after a flywheel in replaced, but I think it's learning it's a crapload lighter on it's own because it's been very well behaved lately.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.