Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

I got the garage space , just need the $$

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 04:11 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
I got the garage space , just need the $$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1959-Aston-M...m=172513808139

Stunning car , needs some TLC but has the potential .

Old 02-16-2017, 04:48 PM
Gene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond reputeGene G has a reputation beyond repute
You can never have too much garage space.

Old 02-16-2017, 05:33 PM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
WHOA thats not quite what I was expecting in price. I could buy my DBS, GC SRT, McLaren 570GT, Huracan, AMG GT-C, and AMG S63 for that money!

Old 02-16-2017, 06:06 PM
Vantagelvr will become famous soon enoughVantagelvr will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Viper98912
WHOA thats not quite what I was expecting in price. I could buy my DBS, GC SRT, McLaren 570GT, Huracan, AMG GT-C, and AMG S63 for that money!
You could but none of your list will ever be as classic as the Aston and the value of the Aston will always go north as long as you keep in suitable condition .
With a good paint job and some cosmetics under the bonnet it would easily be worth over a million .

Old 02-16-2017, 06:08 PM
Viper98912 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Vantagelvr
You could but none of your list will ever be as classic as the Aston and the value of the Aston will always go north as long as you keep in suitable condition .
With a good paint job and some cosmetics under the bonnet it would easily be worth over a million .
And with that beautiful Aston to ride around in, I'd still pick all the other cars together

Old 02-16-2017, 07:45 PM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
I'd rather have a DB4/5, but they're probably more!

Old 02-16-2017, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Dalecannavan
I'd rather have a DB4/5, but they're probably more!
Yep they are more .
My choice would be a DB2 Zagato but I would need at least two mill to own one .

Attached Images  
Old 02-16-2017, 08:09 PM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
Speaking of all these classics, is anyone planning to do AMOC's event at Lime Rock in June? (pro tip: do it.)
There was a fantastic range of cars last year, and I'm sure they'll be back this year as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.