Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

2005 DB9 Wheel Size applications

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 07:44 PM
Pigdog is an unknown quantity at this point
2005 DB9 Wheel Size applications

I have a 2005 DB9. What wheels/model years are interchangeable with the 2005?
Can the 20" wheel from the modern era cars be used

Old 02-17-2017, 11:49 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Pigdog
I have a 2005 DB9. What wheels/model years are interchangeable with the 2005?
Can the 20" wheel from the modern era cars be used

Thought I would help, Most wheel thoughts on here will all be for the Vantage, so I also have had a hard time figuring things out for my DB9

1. ALL Vantage wheels and DB9 wheels will fit both models
2. The Vanquish and Rapide models have different bolt patterns so don't look at those.
3. THe DBS wheels and likely the V12Vantage 11" wide wheels can fit, but most members don't like the look of the rear wheels due to them sticky out just a bit too far. Some have run or do run the DBS wheels and like them, but issues with fouling may occur during extreme loads and limits.

Spacers are needed no matter what wheel you go with other than the 11" wide ones. 15mm up front to flush them and 20-23mm for the rear. Otherwise you go to aftermarket wheels and have custom offsets to figure that.

I run Vantage S wheels which are 10in wide at the rear and they still could come out a bit even with 8mm spacers on them. Just to give you an idea.

Tire wise on factory standard if you want larger seems to be 245/40/19 front and 285/35/19 rears.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.