Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Picked up V12V

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 12:49 PM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, as others mentioned. Fil at service is great to work with. I've had my V8V serviced there since they opened in 2013.

Originally Posted by ruffinit
Is the Ogden dealer pretty good for routine service etc?

Old 03-03-2017, 01:18 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Oh my, that is way cool. We need more pics. I love black as long has it is not mine. I am a clean freak, and clean my cars after every drive. But the one black car that I owned years ago drove me nuts.
Ron

Old 03-03-2017, 02:59 PM
handyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond reputehandyman2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! V12 is also my dream... DBS or Vantage

Old 03-03-2017, 08:36 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
I'm jealous, I want those extra 4 cylinders!!

Congrats!

Old 03-04-2017, 07:58 AM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Thanks guys appreciate the comments!!! Never owned an Aston but read a lot on this forum and made me feel confident to pull the trigger!! Great people and info on here! Cheers!

Old 03-05-2017, 10:31 PM
skeena river rove is on a distinguished road
I like your taste in cars! How do you like/ compare the mercedes GT vs the v12 vantage? would be a interesting comparison. V12 is a beauty!

Old 03-06-2017, 10:49 AM
V12V will become famous soon enough
Congrats on the V12. I have a number of manual cars myself. Manual is the only way to go. I have almost 7,000 trouble free miles on my V12. BTY I had the Velocity headers package done and it makes a big difference. Enjoy your new car.

Old 03-06-2017, 08:54 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by V12V
Congrats on the V12. I have a number of manual cars myself. Manual is the only way to go. I have almost 7,000 trouble free miles on my V12. BTY I had the Velocity headers package done and it makes a big difference. Enjoy your new car.
interesting re:headers..do you have a thread on this? Would be interested to read it
and as far as comparing to gts..they are both very tight and stiff cars(which I like) the R8 I had just felt too soft for me...gts is of course Dct tranny and turbos so that takes away some pure driving experience...gts is more powerful for sure but Aston sounds better and may be a bit more fun to drive bc of the manual. They both look amazing..the aston has a more mechanical feel to it....more exotic feeling to drive..

Old 03-07-2017, 10:56 AM
V12V will become famous soon enough
Sorry no thread but will be glad to answer any questions. PM me.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.