Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Picked up V12V

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 06:14 AM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Picked up V12V

just picked this up few days ago!! Manual transmission traded in a R8v10 manual..I have owned many cars and boy this one just feels special!! Has so much soul and one of the best drivers car I've driven! Here is a few pics! Have a manual tranny lp550-2 which also is great but clearly not as usable as the Aston!!

Last edited by ruffinit; 03-03-2017 at 09:02 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:49 AM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
Wow, congrats!!

Old 03-03-2017, 08:04 AM
911MTB will become famous soon enough
That'sawesome, enjoy! Nice collection!! :0

Old 03-03-2017, 08:36 AM
cret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond reputecret has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Is that the dealership on Ogden?

Old 03-03-2017, 08:58 AM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by cret
Congrats! Is that the dealership on Ogden?
thanks guys! Yes Ogden great people to work with very friendly

Old 03-03-2017, 09:00 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
So Jealous, that's my dream car!

Some day I will have one too!

Old 03-03-2017, 09:02 AM
sonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud ofsonies has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ruffinit
thanks guys! Yes Ogden great people to work with very friendly
ha my car was there yesterday for service and its being moved back to the city this morning!

wierd story, That used to be a Saab Dealership and is where I bought my used land rover about 6 years ago, I was still in their computer system, I was confused as to how that was possible, but that explained it

Old 03-03-2017, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by sonies
So Jealous, that's my dream car!

Some day I will have one too!
yes you will!! I had my eye on them too..hard to go wrong w a V12 manual..feels like old school muscle car..

Old 03-03-2017, 09:15 AM
I had a 65 GTO with a manual and a 455ci motor, I miss that!

My V8V is still pretty fast and awesome though, love the sound its just different than a 7+ liter engine

Old 03-03-2017, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by sonies
I had a 65 GTO with a manual and a 455ci motor, I miss that!

My V8V is still pretty fast and awesome though, love the sound its just different than a 7+ liter engine
yes I like the V8v too my brother had one..do you daily drive yours? Is the Ogden dealer pretty good for routine service etc?

Old 03-03-2017, 09:52 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
She's a beauty! Congrats!

Old 03-03-2017, 10:08 AM
norbert6speed is just really nicenorbert6speed is just really nicenorbert6speed is just really nicenorbert6speed is just really nice
Congrats
Nice collection of manual transmission exotics!

Old 03-03-2017, 10:43 AM
yes I like the V8v too my brother had one..do you daily drive yours? Is the Ogden dealer pretty good for routine service etc?
I don't daily drive mine, only pleasure! and Im not sure as i just got my v8v in december and this is the first service I have had there, Fillipo (aka phil) is very professional though

Last edited by sonies; 03-03-2017 at 10:55 AM.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:07 AM
Dalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to beholdDalecannavan is a splendid one to behold
Lovely car, congrats!

Old 03-03-2017, 12:06 PM
Mathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of lightMathman85 is a glorious beacon of light
Is the Ogden dealer pretty good for routine service etc?
Fil is awesome. Very thorough and friendly.

Look forward to seeing it at some shows. Supercar Saturdays begin the first Saturday in May!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.