Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

My first Aston!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 01:42 AM
sdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to beholdsdekoning is a splendid one to behold
Congrats! Lovely garage by the way :-)

Old 03-20-2017, 07:02 AM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
Too cool! Congrats, and welcome to the forum!!!

Old 03-20-2017, 08:05 AM
Zettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of lightZettinger is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats!! V12v in quantum silver looks mind blowing good!!

Great purchase!

Old 03-20-2017, 06:35 PM
supraholic will become famous soon enoughsupraholic will become famous soon enough
Thanks for all the great comments everyone! I keep going out to the garage to make sure I'm not dreaming... :-) I snapped a couple more pics...

Interior shot--one of my key reasons for my selection of this model and year of Vantage: 6-speed manual trans!!

Here's the 100-cell hi-flow cats that'll be going in the car at some point...Snagged them lightly used for an amazing price (even before I bought the car)--I just couldn't pass up the deal. (oh, and in the background, you can partially see the brand new spare OEM front lip spoiler that came with the car...The original has a small hairline crack (took me a few minutes to spot it) so the seller included a brand new one with the sale of the car!

-Dan

Old 03-21-2017, 09:18 AM
smdzucladoc is on a distinguished road
I love how the side with the lift has a slope in the ceiling. I wish my gaage had that. I've been contemplating getting a 4 post except I only have 9.5 ft in height so it would be pretty tight.
Congrats on the purchase. Nothing like a v12

Old 03-21-2017, 09:47 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by smdzucladoc
I love how the side with the lift has a slope in the ceiling. I wish my gaage had that. I've been contemplating getting a 4 post except I only have 9.5 ft in height so it would be pretty tight.
Congrats on the purchase. Nothing like a v12
I have only 9.5 ft height in my garage with one 4 post lift, and a 1post lift. As long as you have sports cars or cars that are on the lower side height wise, it works. Now I can not stand up under the cars, I have to slouch. So I use an adjustable height garage chair with wheels to work on my car is on the underside.
Ron

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0160.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	464.7 KB
ID:	472375  

Last edited by Ron Avery; 03-21-2017 at 09:50 AM.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:29 AM
smdzucladoc is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the picture. I am planning to put my Scud and the vantage in a lift so it looks like it should fit tightly. What brand of lift is that.

Sorry for hijacking the thread

Originally Posted by Ron Avery
I have only 9.5 ft height in my garage with one 4 post lift, and a 1post lift. As long as you have sports cars or cars that are on the lower side height wise, it works. Now I can not stand up under the cars, I have to slouch. So I use an adjustable height garage chair with wheels to work on my car is on the underside.
Ron

Old 03-21-2017, 08:53 PM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
American Custom Lifts, in Southern California. These are American make lifts.
Ron

Old 03-22-2017, 12:11 PM
TB43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dan,

Congrats on the purchase of an absolutely stunning vehicle, and welcome! That first week, I spent time nearly every evening just standing in the garage staring at that beautiful machine, slowing convincing myself that it was actually mine! Enjoy, Sir!

Tyler

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.