Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

This DB11 actually looks GOOD!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 08:39 PM
HabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to allHabitualOffender is a name known to all
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Vantage? No way. DBS is the pinnacle of Gaydon design so far.
I'm not going to argue the DBS isn't beautiful, it is, absolutely, not a question. And if I was looking for a bigger car with more racey touches and scoops and body lines, and back seats for my 7 year olds [my grandkids] I would have definitely spent the 9 months searching for the right DBS. But, Is it MORE beautiful than a 2010 V8V? Not to me, not now. Maybe 15 years ago I'd feel completely different. Before the 06' V8V I was in Ferrari love. I knew I'd be driving one of those sexy red beasts one day! But, Then I fell in love all over again.

Old 04-29-2017, 07:34 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
I don't think the DBS is beautiful. In fact it is the the least attractive car in the Aston Martin lineup

Old 04-29-2017, 11:33 PM
007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about007JB has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by deckman
i don't think the dbs is beautiful. In fact it is the the least attractive car in the aston martin lineup
IMO-DB11 doesn't fill like Aston either

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.