Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Why women live longer that men

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2017, 01:31 PM
embdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to beholdembdenb is a splendid one to behold
Talking Why women live longer that men

See the attached photograph.

(There is an entire website devoted to this)
I must say I have done some ridiculous stuff when I was younger while working on my cars, though nothing compared to some of these guys.
I have collected a few of my favorite photographs and posted them on my website at:

http://bernardembden.com/xjs/public/index.htm

Attached Images  

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-28-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:11 PM
XJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond reputeXJRS Owner has a reputation beyond repute
Why do women live longer than men?

'Cause they aren't married to women...

Old 04-28-2017, 07:12 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
Originally Posted by XJRS Owner
Why do women live longer than men?

'Cause they aren't married to women...

I can't wait for @CaptainGreg to answer this one

Old 04-29-2017, 12:30 AM
captain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to beholdcaptain Greg is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SheriffDep
I can't wait for @CaptainGreg to answer this one

Because they deserve it. but the phrase is incorrect women exist .....men live
How many times have you been with a chick and they comment when or if they ever come back that want to be a guy.......simply cos we do cool stuff, we can pee on the roadside drink beer and hunt skirt, this gets us hero like status, now imagine a chic doing two of those how she would be labeled

That said I do enjoy the odd biker chic at a rally from time to time

Old 04-29-2017, 10:11 AM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Once again you have preformed well...still laughing...
never a dull moment with your replies...enjoy your day and biker chick...haha

Old 04-29-2017, 11:07 AM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Apparently not all women are averse to risk taking, though...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toront...scue-1.4085919

Old 04-29-2017, 08:00 PM
Aldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud ofAldv has much to be proud of
Looks more like dating for Captain Greg...😂

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.