Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Anyone know what this is???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 07:58 AM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
Anyone know what this is???

Went for a quick blast yesterday and discovered this on the driver's side floor on getting home:

Old 06-11-2017, 08:57 AM
GDay2 is a jewel in the roughGDay2 is a jewel in the roughGDay2 is a jewel in the rough
When I saw the first image I thought you should not do that in the car ��
Sorry not helpfull but I had agrin.

Last edited by GDay2; 06-12-2017 at 04:27 AM.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:49 AM
J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !J doubleU Is a GOD !
Foam insulation from pedal box mounting area. If you had a clutch pedal it wouldn't be there.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:41 AM
spinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to beholdspinecho is a splendid one to behold
^^ OK, thanks. Hopefully it's obvious where it came out from.

Old 06-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Had a look at the pedal box area. I don't see where the piece came from, J doubleU. Are you able to be more specific? Anyone have a picture of the area on a SS car showing where it goes? TIA!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.