Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Michelin Pilot Super Sports 2.0

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 12:22 PM
Yorick is on a distinguished road
Michelin Pilot Super Sports 2.0

Had a set of the new Michelin Pilot Sport 4S installed on my V8V a couple of days ago. The first thing I noticed was the improvement of noise level versus the Super Sports. If anybody has the 4S installed on their car I like to hear their comments about what to expect in regards to their performance versus the Super Sports. Thanks.

Old 07-12-2017, 08:18 AM
RolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura aboutRolexDaytona1 has a spectacular aura about
I too just put a full set of 19" 4S on my V8V. I haven't pushed them, but check out the latest Car & Driver. Scored top of the list. Very happy with day to day... quiet, better than Bridgestone for ride quality. Again nothing at the limit.

"supposedly" 30k mile tire. That alone would be 2x what I managed with the prior Super Sports. Much better mileage is the big claim to fame from what I have read.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Aston22 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm loving mine. Better ride than the oem tires. I've noticed considerable grip improvement. Also less road noise. Great looking tire. That velvet finish on the sides cleans up nice.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Banned
Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !Redpants Is a GOD !
I've been extremely happy with the MPS4S so far. Phenomenal on track, and much better behaved when cold than the MPSS.

I never had any complaints about the MPSS's tread life given how I used them, so if the MPS4S gets better mileage, I'll be even happier than I am now!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.