Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

Story Behind an Aston DB5 Restoration

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Former Vendor
QuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the roughQuickSilver X is a jewel in the rough
Story Behind an Aston DB5 Restoration

Great to be able to produce a system for this DB5 and be a part of getting this classic Aston back on the road.

Fantastic story and wonderfully filmed by Pink Banana studios.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Ron Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to beholdRon Avery is a splendid one to behold
Great video, thanks for posting it. Lucky family.
Ron

Old 08-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Graze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to allGraze is a name known to all
thanks for posting - really good story

Graze

Old 08-03-2017, 07:56 PM
skeena river rove is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing!

Old 08-05-2017, 09:06 AM
Old phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the roughOld phart is a jewel in the rough
Nice. Many times things that are 'passed' down just get sold or tossed off. Nice when the younger generation see's the value, not just monetary, in things. I have my father's Rolex he got when he graduated from the Naval Academy in '52. Was a pilot and wore it in missions during Korean and Vietnam wars. I have two daughters and have thought what will be it's future? Neither of them has any interest in it.

Old 08-06-2017, 08:06 AM
Scotty4300 is on a distinguished road
That brings back memories--being Scottish--and my dream car was an E-type while the Aston at twice the price was beyond any dreams.It took me to 65 years to get my first Aston--but worth the wait.
The only point in common with that DB5 was that my Mini Cooper also had Pirelli Cinturato tyres.

Old 08-08-2017, 08:41 AM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
That's a nice story. I have a 13 Vantage that I plan to keep until the day I die with the possible exception of trading it for a same era Vanquish. Either way I hope to pass it along to one of my children so they can get the same enjoyment from it as I have been fortunate enough to have had.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.