Aston Martin DB7, DB9, DBS, Vantage V8, Vanquish, and Classic models

DB9 Coil Pack Replacement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 05:02 PM
zuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to beholdzuman is a splendid one to behold
DB9 Coil Pack Replacement

I've begun the coil pack replacement adventure and successfully removed the intake manifolds, plug covers, etc., to discover whether I have the 2- or 3-pin coil packs.
My 2006 (built late 2005, engine number AM04/14958) does, in fact, have the 3-pin coil packs.
The original part number is 4G43-12A366-AA, but I'm finding both that part and 8G43-12A366-AA seem to be available. I'm assuming that the 8G part is an updated version that is functionally compatible.
Anybody know for sure if there's any difference?
Thanks.

Old 08-06-2017, 12:28 PM
SheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to allSheriffDep is a name known to all
contact REDPANTS.LOL

Old 08-08-2017, 10:07 AM
randyb will become famous soon enoughrandyb will become famous soon enough
Correct, you want the 8G, these are the upgraded Beru coils. Get them from AstonPARTS.com, they are by far the cheapest. Scuderia is also good source.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Basic Sponsor
Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !Stuart@VelocityAP Is a GOD !
Shoot me your VIN to Stuart@VelocityAP.com and I'll get you the details. We can supply the OEM parts at competitive prices.

206 Maple Avenue
Oliver, BC
Canada V2A 4W6
Office: (1)250-485-5126
www.velocityap.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.